By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where do you buy your games?

i got my ds in amazon
i got my wii at toys r us
i got my 360 at amazon
i got my gamecube at toys r us
i got my ps2 at toys r us
i got my psp at amazon

Around the Network

I buy all my products at Toys R Us. With great savings and everyday low prices, no one beats the friendly customer service at Toys R Us. I highly recommend that you buy your products there, too! 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

I buy my stuff from Gametraders or EBgames, JB Hi-fi tend to be cheap, and when a game is sold out everywhere Myer usually have it because most gamers don't know or think to search there, so there's usually some left.

Kmart have a lot of AAA new releases for discount prices, SMG was $20 cheaper there then anywhere else at launch.

I bought my Wii at Target. I buy and trade for used games through gametz.com and goozex.com. I never buy new games.

My 360 and ds lite came from Circuit city, my PS3 and original DS came from Best Buy, my my Wii GBA GBA SP GB pocket and N64 came from Toys R us. My NES came from Caldors as did my Genesis I know this because I still have the tags on the boxes lol. My Sega CD and Saturn came from Electronics Botique before they started with the EB and EBX crap..

Around the Network

I got my PS2 from John Lewis, (my mum did)
I got my second 1 from Sony
! got my third from game

I got my PSPs from GAME

i got my PS3 from amazon

I buy nearly all my games from amzon, imports from ebay and a couple at game

I got my Wii and DS lite at Target.

I get my games of choice at Target, Best Buy, and Gamestop. I mostly get games at Target with my discount.

My Mains in Brawl

Nowadays I tend to go to GameStop, since there's one right on the PSU campus. But in a pinch, I'll go to Fred Meyers (who were recently absorbed by Krogers; though that's probably still a fairly local name, too). Before going to PSU, Fred Meyers was where I usually went. Though on very rare occasions I did buy games (and my slim PS2) from Toys'R'Us. Places like Circuit City, Fry's, and Best Buy were absolute last resorts if I couldn't find the games in those 3 spots.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Down under the cheapest game are at JB Hi-Fi, so I do most of my game shopping there or at EB. I purchased both my Wii and 360 from EB.

I have $100 in BBY gift cards, so I'll be buying Brawl and other games from them soon. I usually shop at Gamestop because I like to peruse their used games.