By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where do you buy your games?

Around the Network

In the Atari and NES/Master System days I got the games as gifts since I didn't have an income of any kind.

Back in the Genesis and SNES days I mostly rented them, but I did buy them used from the rental store and ask for others as gifts for Christmas and birthdays.

The the Sega Saturn, PSX, N64 era I ordered used games from a FuncoLand catalog and every once in a while I'd find myself at a Software Etc or Walmart where I'd buy a new or used games.

For the Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox time I mostly ordered for Ebworld.com before it got bought out by GameStop.

Now, I buy nearly all my games used from Amazon and Ebay. Occasionally I'll preorder from other outlets like Gamestop if the preorder bonuses are too good to pass up, like Mass Effect 3 for example.

My local retailers

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Got no store close to where I live, so online.

HMV - cause they trade in very good.... but Zavvi.com is becoming my fav. place; it is much cheaper!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Pawn shops, Futureshop/BestBuy, Walmart, Gamestop or second hand.