By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where do you buy your games?

i  buy my games at Gamestop, but sometimes i go to Wal-Mart

Around the Network

From shopto.net 90% of the time.

I import my games from the UK, Since Finland's game prices are 20-50% more expensive. New games here are usually around 50-60€ (not including postage >_>)

Most games I've propably ordered from Zavvi or the Hut, since they have cheap and fast shipping with competitive prices.

Got my GC at walmart, PS3 and Wii at Gamestop, NES, Atari, N64, and Genesis at a yard sale.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

I tend to buy my games from GAME due to being member.

Around the Network

I usually buy my games from Wal-Mart, but I sometimes buy them from EB Games if I'm unable to find them at Wal-Mart or I want to pick up a game that is a little more difficult to find.

Gamestop, Walmart, and Amazon.com

End of 2010 Predictions

Microsoft-45.4M

Nintendo-75.6M

Sony-40.2M

(Made on 6-10-2010)

Gamestop/small business im 20 years old and gamestop still asks for my id =( .The family owned store i go to usually keeps a copy for me if i ask them which is really cool.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Got my Wii from Target, DS from Amazon, PC from HP, and graphics card from Newegg.

Get my grames from Amazon, half.com, goozex.com, and gametz.com.

Blockbuster give more in trade so I've been pre-ordering from them lately.   I try to buy new copies of older games there or at Walmart  Got both my boXes at EB/Gamestop though and there's no avoiding them for some titles.  Still haven't bought anything used online yet.  Old habits.  Drive-time is 1.5 mins BBuster, 15 EB and Walmart,  25 to Futureshop.