By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where do you buy your games?

i buy everything from "game", "Gamestation" and "ebay"

Around the Network

I suggest the EBGames...That is the best game supporter.keep sharing.

Used to be Best Buy + Amazon with the occasional Gamestop. Now it's almost exclusively Amazon as I usually find the best deals there and it's more convenient for lazy people like me :)

I pretty much buy all my games online from Amazon now.

1) Because (as with all products) their stock is so much bigger (if it's even slightly obscure or old you know they're not going to have it in a store).

2) I got annoyed buying games in a store when they take the scratched up, poor condition box from the shelf that you've handed them and just stick the disc and manual in it. I may as well have bought it second-hand (and that's not to mention the dreaded price-sticker residue and tears in the old cardboard box days). When you buy from Amazon you know it will come to you brand new, factory sealed, in 100% mint condition.

I buy mine online from play.com (UK)

Around the Network

I get my games at whichever place is most convenient for me. It varies all the time. Sometimes I go to Wal-Mart, sometimes, Target, Best Buy, GameStop, Vintage Stock, Amazon, etc...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Now a days I get stuff from Amazon but b4 i went to other places.

PSX - target

Xbox - Sears

Gameboy Advance - I dont know

GBA SP - Sears

PS3 - Walmart

DS - Ebay

GBA Micro - Ebay

http://cuthut.com/jGY

See all 12 rounds of 360 vs ps3

Usually Amazon because they usually have the price slightly cheaper or they have a gift card offer.

I buy most of my games from thehut.com.

I buy my games from either GameStop or Target. I'll usually buy form Target if it isn't a launch title since I get a employee discount. Otherwise, GameStop will sometimes have deals on games I buy that I'll either exchange or return. Plus, employees at GameStop are much more knowledgeable than Target ones.

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil