By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where do you buy your games?

used to go to gamestop. Currently go to Amazon

Around the Network

I got my Wii at sears, and I buy my games on a store called GamePlanet here in Mexico... My NES, SNES and N64 were christmas gifts!!! I was a child.... My brother got the Game Cube for his birthday.....

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

Best Buy and Gamestop are pretty much it for me. Very very rarely Walmart, but I hate their sales people.

I got my DS at a duty free store.
I got my Wii second hand.
I get most of my PC games from EBGames.
I get all my DS games from CDuniverse.com as it is a nice place to import from
I get my Wii games all over the place because I am too cheap to pay full price.

Ebay or Amazon, but I rarely purchase new games, I usually buy them used.

Around the Network

I got my Wii from Target (After carefully watching their shipments).
I got my N64 and PS2 from Toys R Us.
I got my GBA, GC, and PSP from a local arcade, haha. (Figured out how to beat the machines)
And I get most of my games from Best Buy, especially since they will price match other stores' sales.

Usually Ebay, unless it is a must have like SMGalaxy, then it is wherever there is a really good deal (in this case Toys R Us) or whichever is closer/easier to get it from.

Game on as much as possible.

If not, either Wal-Mart or EB Games.

Ps3 from Wal-mart
Games from Gamestop

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Best Buy and Gamestop usually get most of my business. I'll usually only wander to a different store if they have some sort of deal or trying to clear out some stock.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List