By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where do you buy your games?

by big box i mean walmart, target, best buy , circuit city.. etc

Around the Network

I go to a wide mix of stores. If it is a new release, I go to Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, etc. But if I'm going for a used game, or I'm looking for an obscure one, I go to Gamestop or EB. Sadly, there are no other game stores in my area.

I always go to Gamestop cause the manager is cool and one of her employee is hot!
Also, the manager got me the Wii on the launch day so I didn't have to wait in line, sign up or anything.

Wal-Mart almost entirely. Amazon.com sometimes. EB Games maybe, but usually Wal-Mart or Amazon.com have better prices or deals.

Got the Wii at Wal-Mart

I bought my Wii from some guy off of Craigslist. My xbox original and N64 I got as gifts from parents. I buy most my games from game stop, but I have a hundred dollar gift certificate to Best Buy. I think I'll get guitar hero 3.

Around the Network

I bought my Wii at Soriana.

I buy my games at import shops at flea markets.

Amazon.com

@rocketpig... ditto on the gamefly.. i almost forgot! they also send out coupons somtimes and give a great price to "keep it" on games you have out!

I got my Wii at Gamestop (bundle)
DS Lite = Best Buy
DS Lite (2nd) = Amazon
I bought games/peripherals at Circuity City, Best Buy, Amazon and Gamestop

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

My Wii is from Target. My games are from wherever has them on sale. Usually I get coupons to Best Buy and Toys R Us.