By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where do you buy your games?

I bought my wii in best buy, also bought my ps3 in gamestop(80gb), and my xbox 360 at gamestop.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network

Usually Wal-mart, Gamestop, or Amazon.com

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Gamestop, Best Buy, and Amazon.com I my three places.

Mostly Gamestop though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

TRU and GS

Well my local mall only has three places that sell games, EB, Kmart and Dick Smith. I usually go to EB first and they usually have what I want. But if they don't, I'll go to Kmart. And then Dick Smith. But I rarely have to go anywhere other than EB.

I got my Wii at EB, and my DS at Toy's R' Us.

So why did they call it the 360?because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away- some guy on Gamespot
Around the Network

Best Buy all day, baby.

usually EB games, if they don't have what i want then Wal Mart or Future shop.

You want to know a great source for games? Gamefly. Unless I just have to have it on launch day, I get all my new games from there.

I now get 5% off (member for over six months, after a year it goes to 10% off), putting most 360/PS3 games at $45 brand new, arriving day after launch. They even ship the manual and box for free afterwards.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I was wondering, does NPD track stores like Fry's Electronics? Because if they don't, then my Z&W purchase didn't count.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

gamestop or big box for the new releases i just have to have. amazon.com for used. they have a great selection and no taxes! free shipping in many cases