By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where do you buy your games?

I got my 360 at Circuit City

I got my Wii at Circuit City

I got my DS at Gamestop

I got my PS3 at Gamestop

I got my PS2 at Gamestop

I buy most my game at Best Buy or Gamestop.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Around the Network

I buy games at airport when travelling (VAT free and I travel a lot) or mainly Amazon.co.uk - sometimes a store if I spot a bargin but I get everything including groceries shoping on internet now and hardly ever bother with shops.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I get as much as I can off Ebay, as it's almost always the cheapest by far, but if not either Costco or EB Games.

Gamestop for PSP, DS, DS-Lite
Amazon for Wii, GC, Playstaion 2
KMART for PS3 (due to very good deal)
Games are Amazon/Toys R Us and sometive Target+CC

I use Gamestation (in the UK), becuase then i can trade in my old games, as well as get student discount :P

Around the Network

I always buy my games and console from " computer house "
the biggest in Saudi Arabia

here they sell American games and consoles
is it count here ( in VGchartz ) as american ?

Usually buy my games from BigW, their cheaper than any other place and for games I have a hard time finding their is always the Aussie ebay.

I got my Wii the week after launch at Best Buy.  Demand was a lot lower back then and it was still getting the initial large shipments (~70 at each best buy in town), so I was able to get it fairly easily.  Since then it seems demand has been up.

I get my games from all over.  Unless there is a deal for a specific game I've been waiting on, I typically just buy games from wherever I am.  That can include Target and Walmart, or even Shopko.  I'll go to TRU, but since there is only one TRU in town and it's on the west side, I only go there if they have a good deal (ie: galaxy + $25 gift cert for $50 or buy 2 get 1 free).

I only use amazon, is the only ones that accept credit cards that have different address than the shipping address

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I got my GC at EBgames, as well most of my cube games

I have bought a few games at WalMart
Back in 5th grade I bought a Gameboy phat at TRU

I think my mom bought my DS she gave me at Gamestop...

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.