By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PlayStation 3 Bundles for Europe unveiled

JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:
@jay
im not saying those games aren't bundled. I'm saying that they weren't bundled together until now. Take the 2008 360 arcade bundled with lego indy and kungfu panda. 2 games.

the first one sony fid was 2009 for black friday, and another one in 2011.

i expect all the 360 owners are in here becsuse they're interested in buying. There are more 360 owners here than ps3 fanboys (just me) :D

Then we are talking about two entirely different things.  I'm talking about bundles in general and the myth that the reason Nintendo and MSFT games sell well.  All it is is a big excuse.  It could be that they are good games that they sell well O.O  Oh my I would have never thought such a thing!  If sony fans are going to complain about bundles then you might as well say the games i've mentioned above are not worthy of their sells either.

Logically, I would not be able to assume a viewpoint I didn't have, so naturally, you can't take my posts as if I have been saying that 360 doesn't deserve its game sales.

Perhaps you've misinterpreted? What I did say was that was something I've said when it was pointed out how many more million sellers 360 had than ps3. If you took it as "360 only sells games because they're always bundled", I would understand where you're coming from, but let me clarify that in my words, the desired interpretation was "ps3 million sellers are only outnumbered because of bundles". As you can see, if MS bundles 2 games, and Sony bundles 1, then obviously there are going to be more million sellers.

You are the exact reason I pointed out the bundle issue lol  As i said before bundles are not exclusive to nintendo and MSFT so the quicker you realize this the quicker you will see what i mean.

I assume you mean "you" as in the grammatical "you understood"...

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:
@jay
im not saying those games aren't bundled. I'm saying that they weren't bundled together until now. Take the 2008 360 arcade bundled with lego indy and kungfu panda. 2 games.

i expect all the 360 owners are in here becsuse they're interested in buying. There are more 360 owners here than ps3 fanboys (just me) :D

Then we are talking about two entirely different things.  I'm talking about bundles in general and the myth that the reason Nintendo and MSFT games sell well.  All it is is a big excuse.  It could be that they are good games that they sell well O.O  Oh my I would have never thought such a thing!  If sony fans are going to complain about bundles then you might as well say the games i've mentioned above are not worthy of their sells either.

Logically, I would not be able to assume a viewpoint I didn't have, so naturally, you can't take my posts as if I have been saying that 360 doesn't deserve its game sales.

Perhaps you've misinterpreted? What I did say was that was something I've said when it was pointed out how many more million sellers 360 had than ps3. If you took it as "360 only sells games because they're always bundled", I would understand where you're coming from, but let me clarify that in my words, the desired interpretation was "ps3 million sellers are only outnumbered because of bundles". As you can see, if MS bundles 2 games, and Sony bundles 1, then obviously there are going to be more million sellers.

You are the exact reason I pointed out the bundle issue lol  As i said before bundles are not exclusive to nintendo and MSFT so the quicker you realize this the quicker you will see what i mean.

Whatever you say man.  I don't want to argue.

JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:

Just as I don't want to be pegged as something by someone who may not be reading what I'm saying. I don't want to argue either.

theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:
@jay

Sony bundle games just as much as Microsoft.

theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:

Just as I don't want to be pegged as something by someone who may not be reading what I'm saying. I don't want to argue either.

What Nsanity said was my entire point.  I don't see how anybody can deny that and to me a sell is still a sell regardless if it is bundled.  

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:
@jay

Historically, that is not true. 360 has been bundled with 2 games many times since 2008.

I'm trying to be as fair as possible here because I really don't care who bundles what or what numbers forza has sold. It's not interesting.

I just don't like stones being thrown.

theprof00 said:
Nsanity said:
theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:
@jay

Historically, that is not true. 360 has been bundled with 2 games many times since 2008.

I'm trying to be as fair as possible here because I really don't care who bundles what or what numbers forza has sold. It's not interesting.

I just don't like stones being thrown.

Spin all you want, but it still doesnt change the fact that Sony bundle just as many games as Microsoft.

Typical characters in here causing massive derailment.

OT: Great bundle, It seems like Sony has finally been making some competitive bundles the past few years.

Nsanity said:

Spin all you want, but it still doesnt change the fact that Sony bundle just as many games as Microsoft.

Well neither of us can actually prove how many bundles are actually sold, but what we can do is just look at the bundles in history, and MS has had 2game bundles since 2008. I don't know why you're saying I'm spinning when from any unbiased standpoint one can say "yes, 2 is bigger than 1".

theprof00 said:
Nsanity said:

Well neither of us can actually prove how many bundles are actually sold, but what we can do is just look at the bundles in history, and MS has had 2game bundles since 2008. I don't know why you're saying I'm spinning when from any unbiased standpoint one can say "yes, 2 is bigger than 1".

Which makes this dicussion pointless..