By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PlayStation 3 Bundles for Europe unveiled

For the love of god, can anyone post a thread these days without it turning into a fanboy war?

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
uncharted drakes fate? im sure you mean drakes fortune. and that one with GoW, heavy rain and uncharted is a steal, amazing bundle indead

As long as you don't mind buying another HDD, it's not bad. I can't see anyone getting this as the new PS3 Super Slim quality is pretty crappy and there's not enough memory in it. Most of those games can  be gotten for $10 now. You'd be better off getting the original PS3 Slim and buying the games off EBay for cheap.

'gaming till I'm gone'

XanderZane said:
bananaking21 said:
uncharted drakes fate? im sure you mean drakes fortune. and that one with GoW, heavy rain and uncharted is a steal, amazing bundle indead

As long as you don't mind buying another HDD, it's not bad. I can't see anyone getting this as the new PS3 Super Slim quality is pretty crappy and there's not enough memory in it. Most of those games can  be gotten for $10 now. You'd be better off getting the original PS3 Slim and buying the games off EBay for cheap.

its much better than the xboxs 4 GB or wiiU's 8gb. as for the console's quality how did you determine that its "pretty crappy" does it not play the same games? or does it not access psn? how is it pretty crappy? what the meterials? so, its not like your holding it all the tme, you just place it on the shelve and thats it. 

pezus said:
fighter said:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-12GB-Super-Console/dp/B009DL2TBK/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1356637497&sr=1-1-spell

Funny how the HDD Mounting Bracket is the frequently sold article of the 12GB PS3 along with HDDs and the Giotek REAL triggers...

It's as if customers were trying to send a message...

Eh, makes you wonder...doesn't it? Even the people who want a bigger hard drive buy the cheaper PS3. 

And they will make 0 money on those HDDs when they should have just come up with a 250 GB bundle... It s almost as if the worst enemy of Sony is... Sony.

great bundles

Around the Network
VGKing said:
KHlover said:
Have the problems with the super slim models been fixed? Unless they have I won't even consider buying one. Not that a measy 12GB of storage on a console where many games have to be installed is even nearly enough.

There are no widespread problems with the Super Slim. Any reports you find online are isolated incidents.

as you know all gamers and of course all ps3ss out there, right? i read reviews at amazon with freezing issues but the most complain was that the ss makes more noise than the normal slim. not an issue if you don't know the noise of the old one... and several complain about how cheap it looks and feels.

pezus said:

Anyway...

I'm disappointed you didn't use the train scene from the movie in ur sig

walsufnir said:
VGKing said:
KHlover said:
Have the problems with the super slim models been fixed? Unless they have I won't even consider buying one. Not that a measy 12GB of storage on a console where many games have to be installed is even nearly enough.

There are no widespread problems with the Super Slim. Any reports you find online are isolated incidents.

as you know all gamers and of course all ps3ss out there, right? i read reviews at amazon with freezing issues but the most complain was that the ss makes more noise than the normal slim. not an issue if you don't know the noise of the old one... and several complain about how cheap it looks and feels.

Do you? You're the one making assumptions based on a few reports here and there.

VGKing said:
walsufnir said:
VGKing said:
KHlover said:

Do you? You're the one making assumptions based on a few reports here and there.

no but i don't say these are isolated incidents like you did - you didn't provide anything that proves your statement so you stated your opinion which is ok but does not say anything about how widespread issues are.

when reading your post reviews on any site stating any issues of any technical device are only isolated incidents.

walsufnir said:
VGKing said:
walsufnir said:
VGKing said:
KHlover said:

no but i don't say these are isolated incidents like you did - you didn't provide anything that proves your statement so you stated your opinion which is ok but does not say anything about how widespread issues are.

when reading your post reviews on any site stating any issues of any technical device are only isolated incidents.

YOU are the one saying this is a widespread problem. YOU are the one that needs to provide the proof.

Innocent until proven guilty, this is how thing work in America.