What will you do when it hits 50%?

Pop a bottle and celebrate 221 67.38%

Weep and wail 106 32.32%

Total:327
man-bear-pig said:
Euphoria14 said:

Now here you are, trying to chase away Pezus too? O_o

D:

I'll let it slide because it's the holidays.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Hmm. Turkish posts a pro-Sony thread and MS guys come in to either derail it or destroy any kind of real discussion/celebration within it. The Inevitable is truly approaching. It makes people do strange things.

@ OP

I will be celebrating. Possibly for 2 things. One, the PS3 reaching 50% marketshare for 2013. And two, the PS3 taking 2nd place and continuing on its journey to sit somewhere close to the Wii's final numbers. I'm guessing it will end north of 90M. Which is great for a console with so much working against it.

PS3 will just hit 50% market share next year. Xbox 360, 41% and Wii, 9%. Since, Wii U is next gen it will have 80% probably, depends on when the PS4 and Xbox 720 come out.

Overall market share for current gen will PS3 and Xbox 360 at 31.5% each, Wii on 37%

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Playstation is not a short term name. Tell us if Xbox console can sell 100 million... ever!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
The only thing i will celebrate when that hapens is the butthurt that some people here will get , and by some people i say the same 4 or 5 guys that attack like a pack of mad dogs every thread that celebrates sony/every turkish thread/anything sony related that is good.

Damn this hate squad is getting more and more pathetic every day.

haters gona hate !!!

merry christmas to all ;)

It's because of The Inevitable.  It approaches...

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
psrock said:
More important, that's 4 straight years the PS3 has outsold the 360.

X360 sold more than PS3 last year...

No it didn't, at least according to VgChartz http://www.vgchartz.com/yearly/2011/Global/

Gehirnkrampf said:
Kynes said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
I know that the Ps3 will have a wonderful year next year. BUT.. how the hell did Turkish forget about the WiiU??

WiiU is like the Schrödinger's cat. It's a 7th generation console and an 8th generation console at the same time, it depends on if it's convenient or not to use it in an argument.

Referring to Schrödingers cat What you think it does: showing the world how well educated you are What it really does: outing yourself as big bang theory fan who tries to win the internet with quotes from tv.

I'm a Telecom engineer, I studied quantum mechanics and theory of relativity at the university. It was only a semester, but I know much more of quantum mechanics than anyone who has the knowledge from that TV series. Don't assume things about people you don't know.

babuks said:
Playstation is not a short term name. Tell us if Xbox console can sell 100 million... ever!

The Xbox 360 will sell over 200m.

Another Sony thread in the Sony section getting derailed by the usual MS squad. Do those guys ever stop ?

kowenicki said:
Carl2291 said:
vaio said:
So typical of VGC not banning you for this coupled with your other behaviour just because you are a Sony fan.

If MS or n fans did this they would have been banned quickly.

I could probably class myself as a Sony fan. I have the longest known mod history on this site.

You really know nothing about the history of this site or how things currently are with the mod team (Which isnt pro-Anyone).

Stop your whining and say something about the topic at hand rather than bitching about Turkish.

BTW

What do you think of this not getting a ban given what me and you have endured in the past...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4979525

I'm literally shocked.

Jesus.... Isn't that much insulting content worth a permaban? I thought insulting got you banned immediatly?

I agree with you two that it is quite shocking :S

PSN ID: clemens-nl