By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 will reach 50% marketshare next year

What will you do when it hits 50%?

Pop a bottle and celebrate 221 67.38%

Weep and wail 106 32.32%

Total:327

Even if we don´t agree I wish you all the best Christmas ever and may the gods of presents smile upon you

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network
vaio said:
Turkish said:
vaio said:
Turkish said:
vaio said:
pezus said:
vaio said:
pezus said:
vaio said:
So typical of VGC not banning you for this coupled with your other behaviour just because you are a Sony fan.

If MS or n fans did this they would have been banned quickly.

Banned for predicting a 50% marketshare? Wat

This is flamebait thread, he should be banned for always saying Wii u is current gen and now to prove a point he excludes the Wiiu, that is flame bait and trolling.

No surprise an avid Sony fan with the same attidtude is questioning this.

Oh boy, you have some misconceptions. I don't agree with him saying WiiU is current gen, but I can say this thread is justified. But, since we're in generalisation mode, what would you say about these threads?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151849&page=0#-24

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151312&page=0#-24

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151152&page=0#-24

Flamebait or not? Think carefully about your answer.

U used bad examples it´s galaki threads and they are to be considered like rol threads and other users doing pordy threads.

But there are several other examples from Non Sony fans and in those instaces I agree with you they should be treated the same way vgking should be.

The problem is that out of 10 threads made by sony fans that should be banned maybe 1 or 2 actually do while from the other 2 camps 6-8 get banned.

That is far from OK

There are 2 Mods so far that actually treat all the same the rest started out good but nowdays they still favor Sony fans and their transgressions and that is not ok.

LOL! But when it comes to me, its flamebaiting and trolling and I should be permabanned for it? Why are you so biased? You're basically saying they should get a free pass just because they're galaki and rol threads.

SMH this is getting ridicilous!

No I am saying they are doing it for the luls and suceed the other do it to stirr up trouble.

If galaki or Rol made threads that were only to stirr up trouble then i agree with you they should also be banned, unlike you I don´t draw the line with consolole aliances but rather at the intent of the post. If it´s to amuse then ok, if it´s for stirring up trouble then banning no mutter what console you actually prefer.

How do you know they're doing it for the luls and I'm not? Can you read our mind? SMH Easy to judge and this prejudice is literally making me sick. Not only that but you succeeded in derailing my thread, I hope the mods take action when they come online.

i am not derailing, i stated my opinion and after that i only aswered your questions, I haven´t keept on commenting to derail just answered the following questions.

You want to agree to disagree and leave it at that i´m ok with that, my intention was not to derail but to express my opinion about this and i wasn´t the only one that did that in this thread.

Look at the FIRST post on this quote tower, you started derailing my thread. Everyone replied to that. Keep your opinions to yourself. You said this site was biased for not permabanning me. Pezus proved there are atleast 2 other people doing the same thing, but they're doing it for the lulz and I'm not according to u. They're bad examples becoz they're rol and galaki threads. You're very prejudiced and biased towards me.

Turkish said:

My prediction for next year

PS3: 51%

360: 42%

Wii: 7%

Am I missing something? Is Nintendo dropping the WiiU?

Also, next Xbox is coming in 2013. Doubt the 360 will be that high. So PS3 might even get way more than 50% marketshare but will do so with less overall sales and will still be in 3rd place so.. celebration? Celebration.

J_Allard said:
Turkish said:

My prediction for next year

PS3: 51%

360: 42%

Wii: 7%

Am I missing something? After a 100% marketshare in 2012, is Nintendo dropping the WiiU?

What the hell are you talking about? Why do you talk about 8th gen consoles when this is a thread about 7th gen? Why do you shit on my thread?

kowenicki said:
Turkish said:
vaio said:
Turkish said:
vaio said:
Turkish said:
vaio said:
pezus said:
vaio said:
pezus said:
vaio said:
So typical of VGC not banning you for this coupled with your other behaviour just because you are a Sony fan.

This is flamebait thread, he should be banned for always saying Wii u is current gen and now to prove a point he excludes the Wiiu, that is flame bait and trolling.

Oh boy, you have some misconceptions. I don't agree with him saying WiiU is current gen, but I can say this thread is justified. But, since we're in generalisation mode, what would you say about these threads?

U used bad examples it´s galaki threads and they are to be considered like rol threads and other users doing pordy threads.

But there are several other examples from Non Sony fans and in those instaces I agree with you they should be treated the same way vgking should be.

The problem is that out of 10 threads made by sony fans that should be banned maybe 1 or 2 actually do while from the other 2 camps 6-8 get banned.

That is far from OK

There are 2 Mods so far that actually treat all the same the rest started out good but nowdays they still favor Sony fans and their transgressions and that is not ok.

LOL! But when it comes to me, its flamebaiting and trolling and I should be permabanned for it? Why are you so biased? You're basically saying they should get a free pass just because they're galaki and rol threads.

No I am saying they are doing it for the luls and suceed the other do it to stirr up trouble.

If galaki or Rol made threads that were only to stirr up trouble then i agree with you they should also be banned, unlike you I don´t draw the line with consolole aliances but rather at the intent of the post. If it´s to amuse then ok, if it´s for stirring up trouble then banning no mutter what console you actually prefer.

How do you know they're doing it for the luls and I'm not? Can you read our mind? SMH Easy to judge and this prejudice is literally making me sick. Not only that but you succeeded in derailing my thread, I hope the mods take action when they come online.

i am not derailing, i stated my opinion and after that i only aswered your questions, I haven´t keept on commenting to derail just answered the following questions.

You want to agree to disagree and leave it at that i´m ok with that, my intention was not to derail but to express my opinion about this and i wasn´t the only one that did that in this thread.

Look at the FIRST post on this quote tower, you started derailing my thread. Everyone replied to that. Keep your opinions to yourself. You said this site was biased for not permabanning me. Pezus proved there are atleast 2 other people doing the same thing, but they're doing it for the lulz and I'm not according to u. They're bad examples becoz they're rol and galaki threads. You're very prejudiced and biased towards me.

But you arent...

If you are then give it up, you arent funny.  Not even remotely.

Isn't Turkish the guy who wrote all those troll reviews for non-Sony games on Metacritic? Funny indeed.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Turkish said:
vaio said:
Turkish said:
vaio said:
Turkish said:
vaio said:
pezus said:
vaio said:
pezus said:
vaio said:

That is far from OK

But you arent...

If you are then give it up, you arent funny.  Not even remotely.

This is not a lulz nor a flamebait thread, this is a thread discussing the simple possibility of ps3 reaching a certain goal next year. What is so complex about that? Is there something you don't understand?

Btw. Speak for yourself, I think you have a very bad humor if you don't think I'm funny.

It could happen. Ps3 have a lot exclusive games for next year.

PS3 can have 100% last-gen-marketshare for all I care.

I guess I'll predict 100% current-gen-marketshare for Wii U in 2012. I'm a daredevil.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

sepoer said:
It could happen. Ps3 have a lot exclusive games for next year.

I don't think they will matter much, well certainly not as much as a pricecut.

btw The Last of Us in may OMG

man-bear-pig said:
@Pezus, do you have to reply to EVERY post in EVERY thread? You're massive quote trees with everybody in every single thread I enter are starting to get annoying..

Merry Christmas Turkish!

He's social.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!