By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

I liked the game quite alot the controls/cam and some little bugs were a bit annoying. The game is great yet unpolished.

Around the Network

i liked the demo, yet never got around to buying the game. Ninja Terory should have finished the heavenly sword trilogy.

the reason they didn't finish the trilogy was because they said they barely profited.

thranx said:
is it on pc or xbxo? if so i will try and check it out

it is for PS3 and XBox 360

you can get it for 15€ and thats really good for a 12 hour campaing.

http://www.zavvi.com/elysium.search?search=enslaved

I have not completed the game yet. After about 3-4 hours of pressing A rapidly and holding the forward button, I grew really tired of the "gameplay" and never bothered finishing it. x_x

I felt like it was a good example of what *not* to do with Uncharted gameplay.

Well...you know I bought it because I loved Heavenly Sword.

HOWEVER

I did not enjoy the game. It has some BEAUTIFUL art, really amazing. but there it stops for me.
The gameplay contains 3 attacks. you cant jump and the platforming is guided, TOTALY guided, I realy did not enjoy those sections.
The enemys were plain and the bossbattles are totaly uninspired.
Then the Story, it starts very well, goes on even better. but the ending killed it for me. I think it was rushed and absolutely not cool

The graphics on PS3 are NOTHING like Heavenly Sword. ScreenTearing all over the place... wich is a shame.. :(

The girl is absolutely beautiful and the acting is astonishing.

I was disappointed

Around the Network

Wanted to get it recently, but found out they were cooking DLCs, so just wanna wait for a box with the game and DLCs. I can spend some money on it, but not the price of the game and DLC separately.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Great story
Great characters
Okay-ish combat gameplay mixed with meh-ish platforming.
Good artstyle mixed with average graphics (lack of AA, very low res textures and streaming problems)
Basically the Unreal Engine was a bad choice for that kind of game.

Overal rather average. If it wasn't for the story and the characters I wouldn't have bothered finishing it.

Scisca said:
Wanted to get it recently, but found out they were cooking DLCs, so just wanna wait for a box with the game and DLCs. I can spend some money on it, but not the price of the game and DLC separately.

That's not going to happen. The game wasn't popular enough to warrant a re-release.

Barozi said:
Great story
Great characters
Okay-ish combat gameplay mixed with meh-ish platforming.
Good artstyle mixed with average graphics (lack of AA, very low res textures and streaming problems)
Basically the Unreal Engine was a bad choice for that kind of game.

Overal rather average. If it wasn't for the story and the characters I wouldn't have bothered finishing it.

Nobody would

wfz said:
I have not completed the game yet. After about 3-4 hours of pressing A rapidly and holding the forward button, I grew really tired of the "gameplay" and never bothered finishing it. x_x

I felt like it was a good example of what *not* to do with Uncharted gameplay.

Seriously Uncharted Gameplay?