By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Wii U) What Nintendo Main IP is Going to be Announced Next?

Next Big Nintendo IP Annoucement For Wii U?

F-ZERO 19 7.92%

ANIMAL CROSSING 6 2.50%

KIRBY 5 2.08%

STAR FOX 36 15.00%

YOSHI 54 22.50%

METROID 69 28.75%

D.K. 9 3.75%

FIRE EMBLEM 4 1.67%

BRAND NEW NEVER BEFORE SEEN IP!!! 35 14.58%

SMALL IP'S (GOLDEN SUN, ... 3 1.25%

Total:240

@irstupid

Its my wii u my bad ! Fire Emblem will be good Shadow Dragon was ok nothing special! On the gamecube/wii with ike was amazing

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
@irstupid

Its my wii u my bad ! Fire Emblem will be good Shadow Dragon was ok nothing special! On the gamecube/wii with ike was amazing

Yea I loved the gamecube and wii games.

But wow did Ike seem overpowered towards end and in the wii game.  This new one for 3Ds looks neat with the combo attacking stuff and other new features.  

@irstupid?

ike's my fav character followed by shion in the same game! DLC for the 3ds will have ike and other great characters from the franchise!

irstupid said:
tbone51 said:
@irstupid

Yea I loved the gamecube and wii games.

But wow did Ike seem overpowered towards end and in the wii game.  This new one for 3Ds looks neat with the combo attacking stuff and other new features.  

Everything got overpowered in the end in Raident Dawn if you pampered them right, even on hard mode (which made early-mid game brutal tho).

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Retro is working on Starfox. I am almost sure of it. Monolith is another studio I am VERY interested in. What I am wondering is, when is Sudo 51 gonna work on NMH3?

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Around the Network

I think E3 2013 is going to be huge for Nintendo. I'd expect an announcement of a 3D Mario, the Retro game, the new IP from Monolith, and maybe Wii Sports 3. The big question is what IS the Retro game, and I wish I knew the answer. I would love to see what they might do with Star Fox, but it would make more financial sense to double down on Donkey Kong.

@ crazy man

It did feel like you had a god army huh?! lol
I hope story is awesome in fire emblem 3ds and they should make a fire emblem game for wii u with multiplayer and make custimize map

I would like it if they came out with a new Star Fox game, its been so long since we've had a really good one. If it doesn't come to the Wii U, I'd hope they'd at least make one for the 3DS =/

I'd say Yoshi is pretty likely to be announced next though, there's been too many rumors hinting at it

Its between Retro studios or whatever Monolith Soft title their working on! I just hope they announce what their working on soon!

Hoping for a Metroid title next...