By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Wii U) What Nintendo Main IP is Going to be Announced Next?

Next Big Nintendo IP Annoucement For Wii U?

F-ZERO 19 7.92%

ANIMAL CROSSING 6 2.50%

KIRBY 5 2.08%

STAR FOX 36 15.00%

YOSHI 54 22.50%

METROID 69 28.75%

D.K. 9 3.75%

FIRE EMBLEM 4 1.67%

BRAND NEW NEVER BEFORE SEEN IP!!! 35 14.58%

SMALL IP'S (GOLDEN SUN, ... 3 1.25%

Total:240
SnowPrince said:
I think Metroid's going to be the next step to Ninty to mainly show the gamepad functions and also the graphics !!

Yup  ^.^   From Retro Studios perhaps !!!!

I have a gut feeling Wii-U will take the spot as my favorite console. N64 is still 1st. But Wii-U might take over.

Around the Network

KeptoKnight said:

SnowPrince said:
I think Metroid's going to be the next step to Ninty to mainly show the gamepad functions and also the graphics !!

I have a gut feeling Wii-U will take the spot as my favorite console. N64 is still 1st. But Wii-U might take over.

N64 is the **** SSB came out, great 3D platformers (DK,Kirby,Mario,Banjo Kazooie,Bomberman) MK64, the list doesn't stop!

Just had to comment, Also Gamecube is reallly underrated IMO.

tbone51 said:

KeptoKnight said:

SnowPrince said:

N64 is the **** SSB came out, great 3D platformers (DK,Kirby,Mario,Banjo Kazooie,Bomberman) MK64, the list doesn't stop!

Just had to comment, Also Gamecube is reallly underrated IMO.

Gamecube is underated but N64 had more Gold.

N64 > Wii > Gamecube for me for the moment.

But down the line it might be Wii-U > N64 > Wii > Gamecube.

SSb Melee and Eternal Darkness are some examples of Gold for Gamecube.

Wii-U already has 2 gold lol:  Super Mario U and Pikmin 3 ( they've been working on that game for awhile)

All of those rumors hinting at a Yoshi game lead me to believe it will be the next announced game. If not Yoshi then maybe Metroid, or possibly even Star Fox considering they released Star Fox 64 3D to see if there was still interest in the series.

Gamecube is underated but N64 had more Gold.
 N64 > Wii > Gamecube for me for the moment.
But down the line it might be Wii-U > N64 > Wii > Gamecube.

SSb Melee and Eternal Darkness are some examples of Gold for Gamecube.
Wii-U already has 2 gold lol:  Super Mario U and Pikmin 3 ( they've been working on that game for awhile)

I hope so Pikmin 3 is the most game i want for the Wii U (after SSB of course)
I rather of had pikmin 3 launch release than NSMBU but its smarter this way.
I love my wii u as of now! Do You own a wii u?

Around the Network

Maris said:
All of those rumors hinting at a Yoshi game lead me to believe it will be the next announced game. If not Yoshi then maybe Metroid, or possibly even Star Fox considering they released Star Fox 64 3D to see if there was still interest in the series.

I see the Yoshi Rumor seems the most likely now, i want metroid, but the series they need to release is Star Fox. Only playing time he gets is SSBB lol! We need a true successor to the 64version (even though i enjoyed gamecube titles

I'm not sure. Maybe Star Fox and Metroid. I'd like to see a new IP announced.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Scary4Eva said:
I'm not sure. Maybe Star Fox and Metroid. I'd like to see a new IP announced.

Most likely we will, Monolith Softs working on a new IP (Developer of Xenoblade Chronicles).

I am really hoping to see star fox or fzero. Either one will make me happy, both might be too much for my body...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
I am really hoping to see star fox or fzero. Either one will make me happy, both might be too much for my body...

↓Tbone↓
Imagine F-Zero with great online! I can see (not counting MKU) it will be a competitive great racing game comparable to SSB (racing-fighting)

We need it Nintendo make it happen!