By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Pacman(the boxer not the game) got stopped we need to talk about it!!!!

I can't believe what I just saw this evening.  One of boxing's greatest sent to dreamland with a vicious right hand!!! I had Pacman winning by 2 rounds with Marquez breaking his nose before BAMM!!! Off to Mr. Sandman you go Pacman!!!  This just sucks cuz it basically kills the Pacman vs Mayweather fight.  On the other hand I would like to see Dinamita, blow up on Pretty boy Floyd one more time.  Did anyone else see the fight?  I for one thought Marquez was too huge and probably was on some PEDs.  Great fight overall.

Around the Network

My jaw hit the floor...... Amazing fight, best fight of the last 5+ years. Floyd still has Canelo but I don't think hes gonna take the risk.

^_^

This is a gaming website. Pacman can only mean a circular yellow guy on here. I'm disappointed but at the same time glad no one stopped Pacman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Pac-Man doesn't even have arms. He's just a big yellow head. So I'm not surprised he lost a boxing match.

Hey he's my hero, can't you tell the resemblance?

Around the Network

It was an awesome fight, it makes me happy that Márquez won.

Viva México! :p

Marquez deserved the win. Body shots takes a toll on your body and Marquez stuck to his gameplan. Pacquiao's whole career was all hype and match ups against flat footed or opponents that were mentally unfit due to coming off of damaging losses. His career was only relevant because of Mayweather's name anyway cause real boxing fans knew he had no chance in hell against Mayweather. Good riddance his career is over, he will never be the same physically and mentally after a knock out like that.....no fighter is. Just ask Ricky Hatton.

Shocking to be honest. After the 4th round I thought Marques was looking weak and a bit disoriented, Pacquiao sent a few punches directly to the nose. Marques was bleeding a lot while pacman was just fine. Just before manny fell, I told my brother manny was going to win by decision... Good thing I didnt bet any money on that fight!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

keroncoward said:
Marquez deserved the win. Body shots takes a toll on your body and Marquez stuck to his gameplan. Pacquiao's whole career was all hype and match ups against flat footed or opponents that were mentally unfit due to coming off of damaging losses. His career was only relevant because of Mayweather's name anyway cause real boxing fans knew he had no chance in hell against Mayweather. Good riddance his career is over, he will never be the same physically and mentally after a knock out like that.....no fighter is. Just ask Ricky Hatton.

As a fighter I have much respect of him. He's holds 8 championships beating some of the best boxing has to offer. He's a great pound of pound fighter. And as a men I repect him more. He's a humble and honest and thats rare in the sports community especially in boxing.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
keroncoward said:

As a fighter I have much respect of him. He's holds 8 championships beating some of the best boxing has to offer. He's a great pound of pound fighter. And as a men I repect him more. He's a humble and honest and thats rare in the sports community especially in boxing.

8 championchip belts? Most of those belts are made up titles but to be fair he is a good boxer against flat footed opponents that just stand there and dont know how to adjust. Mayweather is the real deal, there is no denying that Manny's chances of beating him were always slim to none reguardless of what the media tried to portray of him being scared. Dont want to take anything away from Manny but i never believed the hype from day one i always called him out for what i saw him as from day one. Nonito Donaire is a more promising phil fighter than he is in my book cause at least he has shown a little bit of skill.

PS: As for respect i dont respect either cause Manny is just as much a snake as Mayweather is if not worse outside the ring. His lies and dishonesty through his entire hype filled career finally caught up with him. Beaten by a 40 year old counter puncher that Mayweather dominated with basic boxing skills.