By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White PS3 coming to America January 29

Sexy.

Looks like Sony are going to continue to push the PS3, while MS is pretty much forgetting about the 360 and moving on to the 720. Due to this, the PS3 will probably have quite a healthy lead over the 360 when it's all said and done.

Around the Network

12 month ps+?? not bad, not bad at all. plus the thing looks awesome

TheShape31 said:

That thing seems to get more and more expensive every year. Interesting.

to be fair 12 months of psn+ would cost 50dollars so 250 for a ps3 + 500gb harddrive is not bad really.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

man-bear-pig said:
Sexy.

Looks like Sony are going to continue to push the PS3, while MS is pretty much forgetting about the 360 and moving on to the 720. Due to this, the PS3 will probably have quite a healthy lead over the 360 when it's all said and done.

Nah MS said that they are going to support 360 for 10 years just like Sony

Looks good white, great deal as well, you wouldn't have to buy any games for it because Plus would offer you plenty for free that whole year.

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
TheShape31 said:

to be fair 12 months of psn+ would cost 50dollars so 250 for a ps3 + 500gb harddrive is not bad really.

Yea and I was about to import the white Japanese ps3 for $400

enditall727 said:
ganoncrotch said:
TheShape31 said:

did the white older model slim not come to the US then?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-3-Slim-320-GB-Classic-White-Console-/170954468606?pt=Video_Games&hash=item27cdae2cfe

that is the model my mate has, came with 2 pure white dualshock3's like... okie dust shows up on it the second there is more than 3 particles in the room but still it is damn sexy.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
enditall727 said:
ganoncrotch said:
TheShape31 said:

did the white older model slim not come to the US then?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-3-Slim-320-GB-Classic-White-Console-/170954468606?pt=Video_Games&hash=item27cdae2cfe

that is the model my mate has, came with 2 pure white dualshock3's like... okie dust shows up on it the second there is more than 3 particles in the room but still it is damn sexy.

the White ps3 has never released in America. I liked it though because i could import it and i would be the only person over here who had a white ps3

the white ps3 with 2 controllers only released in Europe

nice but its a little 2 late, i would have got this last year i allready have 2 PS3'S

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

VGKing said:
TheShape31 said:

Nope. There's already a $299 model this year. 
So this white PS3 is in now way getting more expensive.

The $299 model was packaged with a $60 game.  This has a $50 service attached.  Less value = more expensive.