By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White PS3 coming to America January 29

thismeintiel said:

Sweet. If I get a new PS3, it'll be this one. Already have 2, though, so have to wait for a price cut. PS3 is looking to have a very good year next year. Several AAA exclusives, a definite price cut to $199 (so $150 Black Friday bundle), and a new color (hopefully the start of other colors making it stateside.)

why would you get a new one if you already have 2?

Around the Network

Cool

i like the colour but be nice to see a game bundled or be cheaper,$299 really a great price now,i guess it's for people who will buy a colour know you get the plus games with it,i thought this would be $249 by now

Above & Beyond

DigitalDevilSummoner said:
PS3 gamer problems:

I wanna get the new model

But my 3 year old console is working fine.

I wanna get the new model, but my 5 year old console might die at any minute...

But the PS4 might be 1 year away and there are other PS3s that I can use in 6 months

bananaking21 said:
thismeintiel said:

Sweet. If I get a new PS3, it'll be this one. Already have 2, though, so have to wait for a price cut. PS3 is looking to have a very good year next year. Several AAA exclusives, a definite price cut to $199 (so $150 Black Friday bundle), and a new color (hopefully the start of other colors making it stateside.)

I'm starting a PS3 collection, duh.  Lol, nah.  I got the two in my the living/entertainment room, one only for playing old games.  I have another room my sons and their friends hang out in, so I'd put a new one in there.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
bananaking21 said:
thismeintiel said:

I'm starting a PS3 collection, duh.  Lol, nah.  I got the two in my the living/entertainment room, one only for playing old games.  I have another room my sons and their friends hang out in, so I'd put a new one in there.

I also have 2 PS3's and now is the time where Blu-Ray continues to show its value. I have been considering the need for another Blu-Ray Player (as my fat PS3 is in the living room and is starting to have some issues) and amazingly, Sony finds ways to entice me into considering a ridiculous 3rd PS3 for my home.

Must. Show. Restraint!

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

A white ps3 for America? Took long enough, and the generic casual people don't care about any of that they just want a cheap price tag, instead of ps plus (though a good deal to use because we know how awesome it is) they should just sell the ps3 for like 240...

I like that color! When I got my Slim PS3 I was angry there was no white one to buy. This one looks awesome! And the 12 months of PS+ make this a sweet, sweet bundle.

Nice looking console!

TheShape31 said:
VGKing said:
TheShape31 said:

That thing seems to get more and more expensive every year. Interesting.

Nope. There's already a $299 model this year. 
So this white PS3 is in now way getting more expensive.

The $299 model was packaged with a $60 game.  This has a $50 service attached.  Less value = more expensive.

psn+ comes with three full games per month.

more value, more haterz :D