By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So uh, no MGSV, Dark Souls II, BioShock Infinite, MG Rising, GTAV, etc. for Wii U ...

runqvist said:
F0X said:
Or do we dismiss Rayman, Aliens, Injustice, and Bayonetta as low-profile games made by unproven developers?

I bet it will be decided with the sales numbers.

Prepare to see a decent amount of "sales =/= quality" threads over the next year.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

Unless this thing explodes like the Wii then developers will be content just working on the HD twins.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Unless this thing explodes like the Wii then developers will be content just working on the HD twins.

Did they care when the Wii exploded?

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
Fusioncode said:

I think they did. They made games which they thougt would sell on wii.

runqvist said:

Umm, no.

Ok then. Off the top of my head.

Xbox: Doa3, ninja gaiden, Doau, jade empire, metal gear solid 2, monkey ball. Dino crisis 3 if you want to count that. Most multiplats accounted for.

Gamecube: tales of symphonia, baten kaitos, resident evil main series, viewtiful joe series, rogue squadrons, killer 7, monkey ball 1 and 2, crystal chronicles, metal gear solid, ikaruga (yeah I'm aware its from dreamcaast), harvest moon, skies of arcadia, battalion wars. Most multiplats accounted for.

Definitely better.

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

Around the Network

i am sure most of the games announced or shown off at vga's will be announced for the wiiu at e3 , plus a few we dont know about yet. ppl need to give the wiiu some time, it seems alot of ppl who hate nintendo on this site just wana bash it for no other reason than its a nintendo system......

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

CCFanboy said:
runqvist said:

Umm, no.

Ok then. Off the top of my head.

Xbox: Doa3, ninja gaiden, Doau, jade empire, metal gear solid 2, monkey ball. Dino crisis 3 if you want to count that. Most multiplats accounted for.

Gamecube: tales of symphonia, baten kaitos, resident evil main series, viewtiful joe series, rogue squadrons, killer 7, monkey ball 1 and 2, crystal chronicles, metal gear solid, ikaruga (yeah I'm aware its from dreamcaast), harvest moon, skies of arcadia, battalion wars. Most multiplats accounted for.

Definitely better.

Arx Fatalis

Baldurs gate: DA2

BF:MC

BIA: earned in blood

BIA:  road to hill 30

Burnout 3

Call of ctulhu: dark corners of earth

Chronicles of riddick

COD 3

Colin Mcrae rally 05

Dreamfall the longest journey

D&D Heroes

Dynasty warriors 5

Fahrenheit

Fatal frame

Fatal frame 2

Fireblade

Gladius

Godfather

GTA 3

GTA vice city

GTA san andreas

Halflife 2

Hitman 2

Hitman contracts

Hitman 4

Indigo prophecy

Jade empire

Just cause

Kill switch

Kingdom under fire

Mafia

Manhunt

Max payne 2

Midnight club 3

Morrowind

Need for speed : MW

Ninja gaiden black

Project gotham racing 2

Rallisport challange 2

Red dead revolver

Return to castle wolfenstein

Silent Hill 2

Splinter cell chaos theory

Splinter cell pandora tomorrow

KOTOR

KOTOR 2

The thing

Thief: deadly shadows

Tony hawk 2

Tony hawk 3

Tony hawk 4

Here is a list of my xbox games, I think I removed most first party games from the list. It is miles ahead of GC.

F0X said:

This is a strange thread. I swear Nintendo's upcoming third-party lineup is, for once, as interesting as the first-party efforts. Or do we dismiss Rayman, Aliens, Injustice, and Bayonetta as low-profile games made by unproven developers? I, for one, am very happy considering the crap the Wii had to deal with. I forsee few game droughts this generation.

Aliens is not going to be a must have game. They've been working on the game since 2006 and delayed several times. That's never a good sign.
Also everyone who has played Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe is likely not happy about Injustice after Mortal Kombat 9. I know I'm not.

Still decent support so far and certainly better than Wii, but what are the other known WiiU third party releases so far ? 2013 looks like a slow year (which is not that unusual at the beginning of a gen).

I actually forgot geist and billy hatcher. Most of the multiplats that got on xbox got on gamecube as well. Both were being scrapped when 360 showed up but aside from gta and mvc2 there never were multiplats I cared for that didn't get on gamecube. But hey, it could just be because of the games I prefer I think xbox lacked third party support in comparison. They may have been in the same boat. I even got my later multiplats like king kong and tomb raider on gamecube. I have hitman 2, both timesplitters, turok, die hard vendetta, crash nitro kart, smugglers run, beyond good and evil. I bought budokai when it came later. I can remember meal of honor, call of duty and baldurs gate were there. As far as I can remember xbox lacked more multiplats but that is a guess.

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

F0X said:
Fusioncode said:

All the more evidence that they won't support it if it doesn't explode.