By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ebay Wii U for US $43,434.00. Am I tripping???

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=wii+u&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Take a look at the url above.  That's ebay.  By this post, it would be:

Time left:
5h 1m 24s (Dec 06, 2012 06:16:54 PST)
I'm no investigative journalist, so could someone who is better suited confirm this for me? 
I just happen upon it as i was trying to sell my own Wii U.  I bought two, so happy with it. 

Around the Network

dafuq?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

probably a troll bidding

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I will not pay more than $40k for your console.

Around the Network

Yes please.

Yay!!!

more interesting for me is the auction below with the woman and no clue how many wii u  in her car. i believe i remember someone here in the forum mentioning a woman on midnight release who packed her car full of them, maybe she is that woman haha

They're in extremely high demand in the US and supply is very limited. $45k for it is actually pretty cheap given the circumstances

crissindahouse said:

more interesting for me is the auction below with the woman and no clue how many wii u  in her car. i believe i remember someone here in the forum mentioning a woman on midnight release who packed her car full of them, maybe she is that woman haha

haha I was about to link that auction myself, I am mor einterested in that one haha. Don't think she will sell much at that price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Wii-U-Latest-Model-Deluxe-Set-32-GB-Black-Console-/290823257707?pt=Video_Games&hash=item43b66abe6b

Short supply and private sellers charge that much, in UK the retailers charge at least £300 so about 450 dollars, feel so ripped off.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.