Borderlands 2
Hotline Miami
FTL
Halo 4
The Walking Dead: The Game
Journey
Dishonored

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/judgment-day

Journey is my favourite game of 2012, Unfinished Swan was very original, very unique. Everyone should try it.

From the title, I expected more than two but that is still good. 

Sony will dominate the exclusives in GOTY contention next year. Thats the truth.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:

"Hello good sir. My name is Reginald Thadius Davenport. I do so enjoy Journey, Unfinished Swan, Flower, and Flow. Those games are so devilishly clever and deserve respect for its high society art approach."

This post may be out of context, but everytime I see a PSN thread, a combination of those same 4 games are talked about. Nothing else. I also get the impression that these sole 4 games are used as a crutch.....just because these 4 games are artsy and got some nominations.

We playstation gamers are extinguished gentlement nothing you xbox barbarians know about. Ahhh

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
sales2099 said:

"Hello good sir. My name is Reginald Thadius Davenport. I do so enjoy Journey, Unfinished Swan, Flower, and Flow. Those games are so devilishly clever and deserve respect for its high society art approach."

This post may be out of context, but everytime I see a PSN thread, a combination of those same 4 games are talked about. Nothing else. I also get the impression that these sole 4 games are used as a crutch.....just because these 4 games are artsy and got some nominations.

We playstation gamers are extinguished gentlement nothing you xbox barbarians know about. Ahhh

Delusions of grandeur ;)

But we gotz Fez and bought Minecraft almost 5 million times! We are creative oriented to your artsy oriented.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Turkish said:
Nsanity said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Uh huh... left and right??? Really Turkish??

You will never see him make a thread like this on NeoGaf, because he be gone in seconds

Aww, are you gonna cry and make a GAF thread about my VGchartz threads?

I dont have to mate: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498761

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
Turkish said:
Nsanity said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Uh huh... left and right??? Really Turkish??

You will never see him make a thread like this on NeoGaf, because he be gone in seconds

Aww, are you gonna cry and make a GAF thread about my VGchartz threads?

I dont have to mate: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498761

That was probably you, or some other vgchartz member since he complained about me on a bannedsite(vgchartz). What did he hope to achieve? Nothing happened. Just OP whining, thats it. I just love how some vgchartz members loathe neogaf but are secretly posting there.

If Turkish doesn't win VGC most popular user I am seriously going to declare the whole competition "rigged".

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

It blows me away how everybody who heaped praise upon Xenoblade seemed to have forgotten about it come GOTY nominations.

"Xenoblade Chronicles is the best Japanese RPG of this generation"

That is what IGN said about XC earlier this year...but still, no GOTY nomination. I dont get it...additionally, as much as I love indie games and artsy games and whatnot, i still find it hard to justify giving a two hour long game award. Similar to how I find it hard to believe that they can even nominate ME3 with the amount of criticism it has gotten. Are these good games? Sure. Are these the pinnacle of all the video game world has to offer for 2012. Not even close...

sales2099 said:
SnakeDrake said:
sales2099 said:

But we gotz Fez and bought Minecraft almost 5 million times! We are creative oriented to your artsy oriented.

PFFFFFFFF creative "Ou" "Ah" "Oh" you call a game that is a farming browser game rip-off creative. And you refuse to fund the poor men who kindly ask for a simple patch. Nice showing boy.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I assumed "left and right" was because PSN exclusives have been nominated for several awards from several sites (being a bit premature since it's just two nomination lists so far that have Journey or Unfinished Swan on them, but on the other hand they're the only two we've seen so more will surely follow), not that there are PSN exclusives "left and right" in this single list of nominees from one site. That'd just be a highly unlikely situation.