By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ign gotyars olololo

thread creator must be over exaggerate because all i see are 2 mini download excluives

Around the Network
Turkish said:

Mass Effect 3
Guild Wars 2
The Unfinished Swan
Borderlands 2
Hotline Miami
FTL
Halo 4
The Walking Dead: The Game
Journey
Dishonored

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/judgment-day

Journey is my favourite game of 2012, Unfinished Swan was very original, very unique. Everyone should try it.

From the title, I expected more than two but that is still good. 

ZaneWane said:

thread creator must be over exaggerate because all i see are 2 mini download excluives

Journey is definetly not a mini download exclusive, no matter how hard you try to belittle it, it deserves all the praise it gets. Even is nominated for a Grammy.

Uh huh... left and right??? Really Turkish??

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

You will never see him make a thread like this on NeoGaf, because he be gone in seconds

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

You will never see him make a thread like this on NeoGaf, because he be gone in seconds

Aww man, I would love to see him do that. 

Yay!!!

"Hello good sir. My name is Reginald Thadius Davenport. I do so enjoy Journey, Unfinished Swan, Flower, and Flow. Those games are so devilishly clever and deserve respect for its high society art approach."

This post may be out of context, but everytime I see a PSN thread, a combination of those same 4 games are talked about. Nothing else. I also get the impression that these sole 4 games are used as a crutch.....just because these 4 games are artsy and got some nominations.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

damn this turned into a microsoft fan vs turkish hate thread real fast didn't it?

anyway its nice to see smaller more unique titles like these get recognition ( which is pretty much what i'd think the focus would be here but whatever )

That all the games nominated ?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Hum go's to show Sony's investment on downloadable titles this year compared to Sony's retail exclusives.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share