By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Nominations

amp316 said:

I'll replace Chocoloco and Spurge with Conegamer (who needs to be more active) and Nintendo Pie. To be honest, these two guys should have been on my list before but somehow I forgot to put them on.

Oh, thanks Amp! I knew something was missing from your list. ;)

Around the Network

I hate you all, especially NintendoPie >:[

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I hate these dam threads! just makes a guy feel bad

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

hatmoza said:
I hate you all, especially NintendoPie >:[

B-but I...

I've added Chark to my list.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Hey, can I replace RolStoppable with Crissindahouse and Darth with Shinobi-San? ;)
Don't worry, Rol and Darth, I'm only replacing you because you don't need my vote to move on.

Thanks Pezus! :)

Although i probably dont deserve to be nominated this year....ive been even less active than last year. Last year i was almost constantly in the top 120 most active users (based on points), this year im no where close! lol.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Nsanity

spurgeonryan said:
Take off my vote for jturner82 and add my old friend man bear in his place.

**** *** *** ***** ** ****!

Wow it seems we just had the user of the year tournaments. It's a shame that a few of the best users have opted out.

Anyways here's my list.

Proculos (or however you spell it)
BenVTrigger - Gives out awesome sales hints
Kowenicki - Financial/business genius
Nsanity - For keeping the MS forums alive....ish
Barozi
Toadslayer72
Smeags
Splurgeonryan
CGI- Quality
Pezus
Rol
Boutros - Convinced me to go see the Hunger Games....I am forever in your debt for that!
Kantor
Carl321
Axumblad
badgenome
Morenoingrato
Truck0saurous

yo_john117 said:

Boutros - Convinced me to go see the Hunger Games....I am forever in your debt for that!

You too?

Hell yeah! That is the sole reason Boutros has a place reserved in heaven.