By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Nominations

Gilgamesh said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i'm nominating everyone active on the site.

The rules state that you need atleast 20 people...

ok i'm sure there's 20 people on this site that have yet to be voted 4 lol. i had to take the short cut, as the usual suspects have already been voted for.

Around the Network

carl
hatmoza
rol
kowen
kyliedog
pezus
nsanity

Play Me

BazilZero
M.U.G.E.N.
Sal.Paradise
everyone in the Vita thread?

Smeags
HappyDolphin
Mr.Khan
Raddishhead

I might post more later

Ugh, what's with people opting out? Now I have to work overtime to find replacements...

Around the Network

I'll replace Chocoloco and Spurge with Conegamer (who needs to be more active) and Nintendo Pie. To be honest, these two guys should have been on my list before but somehow I forgot to put them on.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

NintendoPie said:
TruckOSaurus said:
NintendoPie said:

So, Trucks, if someone in our list opted out, do we have to change it or can we just keep it the same?

Sorry if you answered this already. 

You can change it I you like by making another post saying:

I vote for ______ instead of spurgeonryan.

I know, but is it necessary? I struggled to find 20 people let alone me trying to find another!

No it's not mandatory.

Signature goes here!

amp316 said:

I'll replace Chocoloco and Spurge with Conegamer (who needs to be more active) and Nintendo Pie. To be honest, these two guys should have been on my list before but somehow I forgot to put them on.

I am more active now! Getting there...slowly...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

In no particular order

The1
Mr Khan
Veknoid_Outcast
Slimebeast
Haxxiy
Salnax
Zero129
Kresnik
HappyDolphin
Basilzero
Andrespetmonkey
Smroadkill
Troll_Whisperer
Boutros
Pezus
CGI-Quality
Disolitude
Zarx
MUGEN
Badgenome

I'm only voting for active users with an undeserved low amount of votes (from what I've gathered from the thread so far). 

Pokoko
Dodece
Sal.paradise
HappySqurriel
VicViper
Immortal
archbrix
Nsanity
SuperChunk
Kresnik
The1
Chark

There are other excellent users but I decided not to vote for them. They either had plenty of votes already, in which case, there really is no point for me voting for them. Or they weren't very active for the year. I do not think people who are sparsely active deserve the title "User of The Year." They are a few exceptions however (as you can see from the list), but those people were unique enough that I thought they warranted a mentioned.