By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Nominations

zuvuyeay said:
man-bear-pig said:
TruckOSaurus said:
All votes are tallied now.

- 185 unique users have been mentionned.
- 24 days left to vote

Why 24 days? 95% of the people who are going to vote already have. Besides, the newcomer of the year contest is in Jan, and it would be good if they didn't clash

are you going to do a newcomer of the year because i reckon someone should do it now before the other one so it doesn't clash like last time,newcomer can be nice and short and sweet,semi & final or something but should be done for tradition,maybe ninpie should do it as he won last,anyway my thoughts are it should be wrpped up before chrimbo no new users joining now would win

RainbowYoshi does the newcomer of the year contest and he's asked me to co-host with him. I guess it can be postponed to late Jan/ early Feb

Around the Network

Andrespetmonkey - For adding knowledge to a discussion as well as some funny comments
Kahn - For being a good Mod
Smeags - For also being a good and fair mod
Happydolphin - Seen him about a bit and seems like a good poster who tries to avoid negativity
My 5th would be Spurgeonryan for his massive contribution to the forums, but he's opted out.

man-bear-pig said:
zuvuyeay said:
man-bear-pig said:
TruckOSaurus said:
All votes are tallied now.

- 185 unique users have been mentionned.
- 24 days left to vote

Why 24 days? 95% of the people who are going to vote already have. Besides, the newcomer of the year contest is in Jan, and it would be good if they didn't clash

are you going to do a newcomer of the year because i reckon someone should do it now before the other one so it doesn't clash like last time,newcomer can be nice and short and sweet,semi & final or something but should be done for tradition,maybe ninpie should do it as he won last,anyway my thoughts are it should be wrpped up before chrimbo no new users joining now would win

RainbowYoshi does the newcomer of the year contest and he's asked me to co-host with him. I guess it can be postponed to late Jan/ early Feb

right,wasn't sure if rainbow was still doing it,well you two are in charge so i'll leave it up to you but i think dec is a good time for newcomer,fresh in the mind

Above & Beyond

man-bear-pig said:
I vote for Playstaiongamer because his username is probably the best typo on the Internet

And he hit 3000 posts! What a guy!

Also, with this Newcomer thing I've done it with RainbowYoshi in the past so I can do it if noone else wishes to.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I am surprised that I haven't been nominated!

Around the Network
runqvist said:
I am surprised that I haven't been nominated!

I am adding runqvist to my nominations for being the most surprised person on VGC in the last couple of hours ;)

LOVE. YOU. FUCKING. YALL. FUCKING. VG.CHARTZ.

man-bear-pig said:
I vote for Playstaiongamer because his username is probably the best typo on the Internet

thank you,  everytime i look at my username i cry a little inside :(

i also vote Man-Bear-Pig as that would have to have been 1 weird orgy plus he voted for me :D

chocoloco said:

1) Argh_College
2) GameAnalyser
3) logic56
4) DirtyP2002
5) A Bad Clown
6) Shakarak
7) JoeTheBro
8) SnakeDrake
9) think-man
10) pokoko
11) tabaha
12) Stefl1504
13) zuvuyeay
14) vgchartzgirl
15)Yoshiya

mfw

srsly... how do I have the honour to even get a single vote :D (this really makes me happy right now!)

hmmm... I need to come up with my list... but it prolly will mostly contain mafia-players and people active in the anime thread... and maybe some others I regularly cross...

Time for my own (strategic) vote:

Aldro
archbrix
Arcturus
BenVTrigger
DGC
Dodece
Final-Fan
Gilgamesh
HappySqurriel
ioi
JayWood2010