By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Nominations

I nominate Congamer! :p I'll write a more substantial list later on

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
man-bear-pig said:
TruckOSaurus said:
All votes are tallied now.

- 185 unique users have been mentionned.
- 24 days left to vote

Why 24 days? 95% of the people who are going to vote already have. Besides, the newcomer of the year contest is in Jan, and it would be good if they didn't clash

Because all of my supporters are clearly queueing up and waiting until the last to vote, for I only have 2 votes at the moment.

Obviously. 

I voted for you! Are you counting that? Even if you aren't, 2 votes is still enough to get you through (probably)

ZaneWane
Lilbroex
Turkish
phenom08
sales2099

trasharmdsister12 said:

In fear of having my "vote" for a lilbroex nomination count, I'm going to create a separate list of nominees that I wish to be counted. This list will be edited over time as I can't recall everyone off the top of my head right away but here's a start (in alphabetical order).

Jay520
kowenicki
Kresnik
Kynes
non-gravity
pokoko
Salnax

Note: Not a single mod will be in this list. It isn't that I don't think you guys are great users. I just don't need mod protection so I don't need to suck up.

I'm honoured. With this vote I now feel myself important enough to opt out of this competition. It's the only way I can win really.

Most users either don't need my vote or have dropped out like you, so I shall vote:

enrageorange

ethomaz

fedfed

jonop

Luthor

jadakiss1217

Michael-5

Pavolink

Pineapple

salnax

skeezer

TWRoO

man-bear-pig said:
Conegamer said:
man-bear-pig said:
TruckOSaurus said:

- 24 days left to vote

Why 24 days? 95% of the people who are going to vote already have. Besides, the newcomer of the year contest is in Jan, and it would be good if they didn't clash

Because all of my supporters are clearly queueing up and waiting until the last to vote, for I only have 2 votes at the moment.

Obviously. 

I voted for you! Are you counting that? Even if you aren't, 2 votes is still enough to get you through (probably)

Yeah it was you and amp, I believe. 

Though I feel better now Radishhead has. What a guy

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
man-bear-pig said:
Conegamer said:
man-bear-pig said:
TruckOSaurus said:

- 24 days left to vote

Obviously. 

HEY! What the hell! I just checked and F0X, Ninpie, Carl, Smeags, spurge and zuvuyeay also voted for you... :o

man-bear-pig said:
Conegamer said:
man-bear-pig said:
Conegamer said:
man-bear-pig said:
TruckOSaurus said:

- 24 days left to vote

Obviously. 

HEY! What the hell! I just checked and F0X, Ninpie, Carl, Smeags, spurge and zuvuyeay also voted for you... :o

Did they? Must've edited their posts then...

...cool, my apologies then! You're all awesome!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wow I got no votes... I won't be sending cards to any of you lot this year!
I vote for MUGAN

I vote for Playstaiongamer because his username is probably the best typo on the Internet

man-bear-pig said:
TruckOSaurus said:

- 24 days left to vote

are you going to do a newcomer of the year because i reckon someone should do it now before the other one so it doesn't clash like last time,newcomer can be nice and short and sweet,semi & final or something but should be done for tradition,maybe ninpie should do it as he won last,anyway my thoughts are it should be wrpped up before chrimbo no new users joining now would win

Above & Beyond