By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Ten Most Annoying Types of People on VGChartz

Tagged games:

animegaming said:

i think everyone on this site at least falls into one of these

the one type of people i hate on this site is all kinds of platform fanboys that is includs

playstation fanboys

xbox fanboys

nintendo fanboys

pc fanboys they're correct

sega and atari fanboys if there are any left

much better :P

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

Yeah, number 6 is terrible. How dare a moderator decide to do his job.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

forest-spirit said:
Some good points in the OP, and I'd personally add:

1. People pretending to be interested in or even be fans of something just to get a chance to hate. on it or it's fans. C'mon, it's not like you're fooling anyone...

2. Victims. Some people act like the whole world is out to get them. They are always being treated unfair and there are conspiracies against them everywhere.

3. People with a love for generalisation. One fan saying something = a whole fanbase saying something, and for some reason they always look for the worst ones to be the representatives. According to these people a fanbase is ruled by some kind of overmind, making them all share the same evil thoughts.

4. There are people who just hate whenever a certain game/console/company gets a lot of love. It's like they have some kind of disease giving them extreme internal bleedings whenever something positive is said about said game/console/company.

Those are some really good ones, especially #3 & #4. I might have to steal them.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

- people that track down other users on other foruns just to make them look bad here and then they try to get them banned here , these specie of people think they are better but they are way worst fanboys than the other guy

Protip,

Don't sign-in with the same exact nickname in every site or forum you post in. People might recognize you.

Also, thanks for the insults. Very apreciated. Was it because of me that you got into drugs?

Lurkers with no souls.

Around the Network

Should have been. (should OF been...????)

American and Brittish alike, most of 'm not shy about announcing their intellect and knowledge, making the sadly enough, very common mistake of using 'should OF been' instead of the slightly more correct should HAVE been.
Really...?
Or is this already integrated in your language as correct use and i'm i just an old fart like the ones that thinks 'ze chartz' were better back in the day.

man-bear-pig said:

Lurkers with no souls.

Don't lie. It's in my profile that you love me. I have that.

I hate it when Americans say then instead of than.

man-bear-pig said:
I hate it when Americans say then instead of than.

Why single out Americans?

RolStoppable said:
weaveworld said:
Should have been. (should OF been...????)

American and Brittish alike, most of 'm not shy about announcing their intellect and knowledge, making the sadly enough, very common mistake of using 'should OF been' instead of the slightly more correct should HAVE been.
Really...?
Or is this already integrated in your language as correct use and i'm i just an old fart like the ones that thinks 'ze chartz' were better back in the day.

When I called out Americans repeatedly for using the word "of" as a verb, somebody linked me to some website that supposedly proved that the usage of "of" as a verb is legitimate. Needless to say, I didn't buy it. If everyone was allowed to spell everything the way they feel like, then we would have serious communication problems in no time.

Yeah, it's a bunch of crap.  If you want to speak improper English that's fine, but don't act like it is the proper way.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger