By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Sells Out During Black Friday.

think-man said:
Xbox needs these sales cause next year I reckon the PS3 will catch up with Xbox sales.

By that time ms will have a new system out. Then it will come down to who was the most successful and profitable. Who gained the most out of last gen and clearly looking at the numbers xbox 360 destroyed ps3. You never know MS has price drops in there pocket and can use them whenever they want. ps3, not so much.

So love your spin but mine is better. LOL

Around the Network
spaceguy said:
think-man said:
Xbox needs these sales cause next year I reckon the PS3 will catch up with Xbox sales.

By that time ms will have a new system out. Then it will come down to who was the most successful and profitable. Who gained the most out of last gen and clearly looking at the numbers xbox 360 destroyed ps3. You never know MS has price drops in there pocket and can use them whenever they want. ps3, not so much.

So love your spin but mine is better. LOL

MS already dropped the price by $50 for the holiday period

wow...you mean? A heavily discounted item selling out on black friday?

think-man said:
Argh_College said:
D-Joe said:
Guess 360 sales bad again until official report

Like every freaking year hahah

Once Black Friday Reports come in, cow will be eaten and cake will be thrown.

gotta love this, just watch 360 destroying ps3 this week :D

Lol you sound like your threated by the ps3 very existence. Doesn't matter cause every year the Ps3 is getting closer and closer to catching the 360.

360 fanboys just love Black friday cause its the only time of year they see they Xbox sales really dominate, where as the ps3 fanboys see the PS3 dominate the xbox all year so letting xbox have the last slice of the year is only fair.

dont worry man you ps fanboys are the upset people here since Ps3 should have sell 200m this Gen and 360 only 30m

Ms didnt lose anything even if Ps3 catches up in 2015 LOL they just won marketshare and a enormous brand name

User has been banned for this post ~Barozi

where is the official number of 360/PS3/Psvita/Wii U/3DS of the black friday ?

Around the Network

Looking on Amazon.com they have 7 bundles listed of which only 1 is sold out, the 4GB XBox 360 holiday bundle with Kinect ...

I have no doubt that the XBox 360 saw excellent sales on Black Friday and probably was the best selling home console, but I don't think that there is any form of meaningful shortage of XBox 360 hardware.

Deidaraman said:

It's not released yet.

Deidaraman said:

In my back pocket.

I saw plenty of consoles on black Friday. Everyone had the PS3 Infamous/Uncharted bundle (Sony even advertised that the $199 price was valid everywhere, so no retailer had a true doorbuster on that one). Wal-Mart and Best Buy both had stacks of both the PS3 and Xbox bundles. At Target, I saw a few Wii U deluxe systems--they went fast, but there certainly wasn't a stampede, and the basic Wii U seems like it's fairly easy to get your hands on.

What does this all mean? Absolutely nothing. It's all just anecdotal evidence that has a sample size of me. Kind of like the MS Store website being sold out of an item. There are oodles of Xbox deals and bundle configurations on the MS Store website, just depends on which pack-ins you are looking at--too bad if the particular pack-in you want is gone. I'd guess most people at that point will pick the "Save $50 on an XBox" and put that toward whatever game they want.

If you're hoping you finally have proof that MS has finally eliminated competition and that the masses have finally accepted that nothing else has anything to offer that isn't available on Xbox, then I'd suggest you keep looking. The rest of us will enjoy having fun everywhere it can be found.

I just noticed that these were out of stock on Walmart.com

Xbox 360 4GB Console w/ Kinect

Xbox 360 Gamer Bundle

Xbox 360 4GB Console w/ Kinect

Halo 4 Xbox 360 320GB Console Bundle (Limited Edition)

Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures (Xbox 360)

Xbox 360 250GB Console- Matte Finish

http://www.walmart.com/browse/video-games/consoles/2636_1040580?browsein=true&ic=32_0&refineresult=true&povid=cat482412-env193369-moduleA030912-lLinkLHN2Consoles&facet=console%3AXbox+360&fromPageCatId=482412&catNavId=482412