By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict PS Vita Black Friday week sales!(USA only)

Tagged games:

How much will Vita sell?

50k to 60k 31 16.49%

60k to 70k 14 7.45%

70k to 80k 11 5.85%

80k to 90k 18 9.57%

100k to 150k 43 22.87%

200k+ 71 37.77%

Total:188

We're talking US so about 65k I reckon. 120k WW.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

This is sells only for US market or Global sells?..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

homer said:
60 thousand US but only because the psp keeps stealing sales from it. (that's my new excuse for this vita "phenomenon")

PSP only sold 3k units in America last week.

VGKing said:
homer said:
60 thousand US but only because the psp keeps stealing sales from it. (that's my new excuse for this vita "phenomenon")

PSP only sold 3k units in America last week.

Stealing 10 percent of a system's sales is unheard of. I know sony and MS would kill to have stolen 10 percent of the wii's sales in the wii's golden years.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Hopfully a lot. I'm worried about that cute little handheld's future. Such wonderful hardware features being held back by have no casual audience at all.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Given sales for game consoles went up 115% last year and the Vita is around 90k this past week, 200k is the expected amount. With that said I feel the sales will be above expectations and reach 300k. The range of sales in this thread is unrepresentative of the full range of possible sales. Those who chose the lowest on the poll are terrible people.

Edit: I see this is NA only for some weird reason. So I'm going high with 200k I guess. I take it back about the poll and those who chose the lowest poll option are not terrible, just conservative...though probably some terrible people in there regardless.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

2 million

125 000