By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SSB must be an amazing game!

JoeTheBro said:
Brawl is a much bigger game (more characters, more levels, and just more to do) but it isn't a flat out "funner" game. If you love PSASBR, you will have just as much fun with smash.

"more fun"  Funner is not a word.  Anyways we shouldn't compare the two, it's only going to start arguments.

Around the Network

.....Why haven't you played ssbb?

SSB Brawl was rather bad IMO because too many deaths from falling from platforms and that was so fucking annoying. Altough I really enjoyed SSB on the N64

BasilZero said:

Yes. Yes you need to play Super Smash Bros Brawl, hell play them all!

I shall wait for the day when I see

Nintendo X Sony

or

Nintendo VS Sony

That would be a true fanboy's dream.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa!

Now now, Basil, don't wet yer pants.

And to anyone who hasn't experienced the smash series, take a trip to memory lane and play them all, they are top-quality games.

JayWood2010 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Brawl is a much bigger game (more characters, more levels, and just more to do) but it isn't a flat out "funner" game. If you love PSASBR, you will have just as much fun with smash.

"more fun"  Funner is not a word.  Anyways we shouldn't compare the two, it's only going to start arguments.

LOL that's why it's in quotes. I'm working on a comparison thread so yeah, don't argue which is better here.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Melee is the best though. Play that one first.

Correct.

Didn't really like Brawl at all.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Melee is the better game tourney wise. I think for more casual play with items and stage hazards on Brawl is the way to go. Either way both games work on the Wii so start from there.

sales2099 said:
Passive aggressive thread because favorite 2012 game is a 70s metacritic game?

That tin foil hat might be on a bit too tight. Not everyone is a shitposter on here.

The key thing to realize is not that PS All-Stars Battle Royale is more fun than any game you have played before, but rather local multiplayer... i.e. playing with friends/family in the same room in a shared play experience is what makes it the most fun.

That is what is so awesome about Nintendo's stubborn insistance to continue to focus more on local multiplayer shared play experiences and not so much on disconnected online play experiences.

They game designs in general can look very simple but when you play with others it is a fun time. Wii Sports was popular for that reason. Super Smash Bros Melee was popular for that reason. New Super Mario Bros U and Nintendo Land on the Wii U right now are delivering that local multiplayer super fun right now.

Don't find out 5+ years from now when some other developer finally makes a similar appeal game on your console of choice.

Get yourself a Wii U and please keep your PS3 because the awesome games Sony makes like Uncharted, God of War, Heavy Rain, and a great many more is not something you should expect from Nintendo or 3rd parties.

sethnintendo said:
think-man said:

I didn't know who parappa, spike or toro were when ps all stars was first announced and I didn't know sir dans name I used to just call him the dude from midevil lol. out of your list of ten I don't know who Peach, wario, bowser or samus is :S but im not very up to date on nintendo characters.

Well if you don't even know who Peach or Bowser is then you definitely don't know your Nintendo characters.  I'm surprised you would know any of them besides maybe Mario if you don't even know Peach or Bowser.

Yeah my friends laughing at me right now for not knowing those characters, only nintendo games i've really played are zelda pokemon and a little bit of donkey kong. I haven't actually played mario  before but I've watched youtube videos of it lol guess im not a true gamer :S

I've had like gameboy and a DS but only have RPG's on it