By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SSB must be an amazing game!

enditall727 said:
sales2099 said:
enditall727 said:
sales2099 said:
hunter_alien said:
sales2099 said:
Passive aggressive thread because favorite 2012 game is a 70s metacritic game?

Why the fuck is his thread passive agressive? Man I hate MS fanboys paranoia on thyis site...

OT: you have tyo try it, is one of the best series Nintendo has IMO have fun playing PSASBR, Im buying it soon

This is the Nintendo fan inside me talking who had a N64 and Gamecube. 

But w/e, he should def try out SSB.

I thought that you were no longer a Nintendo fan? Didn't you say that you "grew up" when it came to Nintendo games?

Lol MLD thinks that his girlfriend is going to criticize him for still playing Nintendo from time to time XD

I can't have good memories of my youth and draw upon them?

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Lol whatever you say, MLD ;)

Its never good to forget your past. It shapes your present and your future :)

Take heed of my words.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
enditall727 said:
sales2099 said:
enditall727 said:
sales2099 said:
hunter_alien said:
sales2099 said:
Passive aggressive thread because favorite 2012 game is a 70s metacritic game?

Why the fuck is his thread passive agressive? Man I hate MS fanboys paranoia on thyis site...

OT: you have tyo try it, is one of the best series Nintendo has IMO have fun playing PSASBR, Im buying it soon

This is the Nintendo fan inside me talking who had a N64 and Gamecube. 

But w/e, he should def try out SSB.

I thought that you were no longer a Nintendo fan? Didn't you say that you "grew up" when it came to Nintendo games?

Lol MLD thinks that his girlfriend is going to criticize him for still playing Nintendo from time to time XD

I can't have good memories of my youth and draw upon them?

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Lol whatever you say, MLD ;)

Take heed of my words.

Yup.  You can never go wrong of owning Nintendo consoles and gaming PC's. The in betweens are wondering around clueless.

Melee is the best Smash Bros game and yes it is an amazing game. I played the All Star beta and I can say that in my honest opinion smash bros is way ahead of it in the fun factor.

Take heed of my words.

We have no past, we have no future, we just have now.  That is all we can really control.  Use your past to learn from and set goals for the future but never shun the present

When I've put more hours into PSASBR, I'll probably make a comparison thread between the two games, their strenghts and weaknesses.

If I had to give out my verdict right now, I'd go with Smash over PSASBR but I want more data before I make my final decision.

------------------------------------------------------------

TruckOSaurus said:
Kantor said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I'm right

Nah-uh

Ya-uh

You're not my friend anymore

-------------------------------------------------------------

Simon said:
ThatsWhatShe said:
Simon said:
ThatsWhatShe said:
Simon said:
ThatsWhatShe said:
Simon said:
ThatsWhatShe said:
PS4 rules

Not more than XBOne

Oh Please!

Is that the best you got.

That's all I need for the likes of you

So you admit defeat?

I never said that!

It was implied.

Stop making stuff up!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
When I've put more hours into PSASBR, I'll probably make a comparison thread between the two games, their strenghts and weaknesses.

If I had to give out my verdict right now, I'd go with Smash over PSASBR but I want more data before I make my final decision.

Seriously don't make a comarison thread, it is just going to piss people off.  Yesterday there was 4 threads locked comparing Forza and GT.  I dont see PSABR and SSB going any differently

Honestly, this is a win win situation for all. Nintendo fans have their version and Playstation fans like me have ours.

I have played brawl and it's pretty good. Idk if it merits a 93 metacritic but that's just a number.  I couldn't connect to the game cause I didn't know like 70% of the characters. The guys with swords, ganon (whom I figured out who he was way later), King dedede, Ness and Lucas, Wolf, Mr Game and Watch etc. I still think it's unfair to call PSABR a rip-off cause it really isn't. Is it inspired HEAVILY by the SSB franchise? Yeah, no doubt there but it doesn't follow it step by step. It has a live of its own but the origins of the game are obvious.

I am also enjoying it and my favorite characters are Drake, Jak and PaRappa. My cousins and some friends may come over today for thanksgiving and I plan to whip out TTT2 and PSABR with the 4 controller I just recently acquired.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Boutros said:
People saying the N64 is the best are probably just nostalgic. Melee improves on everything. Brawl not so much.

Melee was more fast-paced and it didn't have those totally unbalanced ultimates (though I know you can turn them off but the character's abilities have been balanced so that if they have weaker moves in general their ultimate will be a bit stronger).

And I'm just mad they totally blew Sheik in Brawl. And Kirby.

I couldn't play the N64 version after playing Melee back in the day.  N64 version moves at a snail's pace compared to Melee.  I wasn't even that huge of a fan of Smash till Melee came out.  Sure I played it on the N64 but it never impressed me that much till I had the Melee experience.

JayWood2010 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Seriously don't make a comarison thread, it is just going to piss people off.  Yesterday there was 4 threads locked comparing Forza and GT.  I dont see PSABR and SSB going any differently

Why not? I feel like I'm in a position to do a balanced thread. I know Brawl inside-out, I've played it for over 700 hours. Once I play enough of PSASBR, I'll be able to do an honest comparison.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
JayWood2010 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Why not? I feel like I'm in a position to do a balanced thread. I know Brawl inside-out, I've played it for over 700 hours. Once I play enough of PSASBR, I'll be able to do an honest comparison.

And I believe you will do an honest comparison as you seem like a pretty cool person, but what is going to happen is if you say SSB is better then sony fans will get mad.  If you say Sony All Stars then Nintendo fans will get mad.  It's a lose lose situation.