By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Has your Wii U game(s) froze yet while playing?

It use to before the December patch it would do while playing games. But after the patch I haven't had that trouble anymore. And things run a lot smoother everywhere else.

Around the Network

it froze once, when setting up the thing

I just had 2 freezes yesterday while playing COD lol. But it doesn't bother me much since my overall playtime has been 3 days 22 hours lol.

I had a hard lock in NSMBU on the cloud world last week. I had been playing for two hours and was almost to a save point, it locked up hard and I had to start the world over, was not too happy. The unit was behind a closed door in my entertainment center and somebody had stacked a ton of movies around it, so it was pretty hot. Moved the crap away from it and it hasn't happened since. That's the only freeze I've had.

Once had a freeze in the internet browser, but nothing else since then

Around the Network

Ninja Gaiden 3 froze on me once before the second patch.

I believe I've had about 2 or 3 freezes. Mainly during app launches. 1 might have been in game.

Twice i think. Once was playing Sonic transformed and once i can't remember. It also crashed once and i had to completely unplug. My Wii froze and crashed on me loads of times. Especially when playing Bully. In fact i killed one playing Bully and it hasn't worked since!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

No but i only have 3 games.

Nsmbu nl and zombieu

Switch!!!

Yep...first time was when I was setting it up...also made a horrible high pitched noise and then it never worked again (had to take it back for replacement). Had it happen one more time on the second Wii U playing ZombiU but thankfully worked again after reconnecting it.