By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Has your Wii U game(s) froze yet while playing?

Nope, and I have played a lot of Ninja Gaiden, Scribblenauts, and Madden, and a decent amount of Nintendoland.

Around the Network

Tekken, Sonic Racing, Mario Bros, Nintendo Land, Darksiders 2, ZombiU none of them froze for me.

Yes. Yesterday in the middle of one mission (playing ME3).
Thankfully, as a zelda maniac I tend to save often.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

My wii use to freeze on me once in a while playing COD and my 3DS would freeze when playing ghost reckon shadow wars. My wii u has frozen about 5 times in about 250 hours of use.

All consoles freeze from time to time, certain games would freeze for me on my ps3 fallout 3 froze about 4 times through my 50-60 hours of playing it, Mass effect 2 also froze on me twice and killzone 3 has frozen on me once. I think it all depends on the game usually.

Around the Network

Never happened to me, every time I play wiiu is only about 2-3hours on top. But some of my friends had the same issue like u.

Froze while loading the main menu, but in game feezing, only during ZombiU but that was before downloading the update.

Mine froze while transfering my Wii content to my Wii U.

Mine froze twice early on during the launch but since then has been fine with no problems.

Didn't freeze up but when I was fighting the black spider clan witch in Ninja Gaiden 3, the scene wouldn't advance. I had to restart the battle. I just thought it was a glitch in the game, hasn't happened since. (Not yet any way)

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179