By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What games do you have on 3DS that are NOT from a console Series?

RolStoppable said:
milkyjoe said:
So basically, this thread is about trying to get 3DS owners to change their perceptions and say 'maybe I was wrong'?

Naturally, you've thought about this yourself with regards to the Vita first, right? Maybe you are wrong about that. The market is sure as hell pointing in that direction.

It's for the best that 3DS owners accept that they have been talking a lot of nonsense and fully support my hypothesis: Vita fails, because nobody cares about the games it is getting; all the truly important titles in the handheld market are either Nintendo games or Monster Hunter.

Don't forget Dragon Quest.

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:

I have started and scene quite a few threads already about Vita sales trends and the like. One in particular asks the question why someone does not yet have a Vita. Many posters reply that all the Vita games are watered down versions of console titles(mostly) and/or Good game ports they have played on other consoles. Then the contrast quickly comes up of how 3DS has better original titles.

So....the question I now pose is which games on 3DS do you currently own that is NOT one of the below...

• Stemming from a console series (IE:Mario and all its forms,Zelda,Kingdom Hearts)
  • Not a BC title (IE: Pokemon Black and White)
  • A port of of any sort.
  • EDIT: Sorry forgot to add Multiplatform
I am not completely savy with what is currently available on on 3DS as many of you will respond might be so I just want to know. I would also like you to rate the titles as how you see them.

Code of Princess