By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What games do you have on 3DS that are NOT from a console Series?

miz1q2w3e said:
forevercloud3000 said:

I was with you till that line. That was only ever partly true, then this gen's multiplatform revolution happened and it completely became false. No one has a PS3 for multiplats, they come for the inventive and well designed exclusives.The problem is all these new series are relatively brand spanking new, so they do not yet have the selling power of what Nintendo offers.

Me, for one.

.........right.

So what kept you from getting a 360? Or even WiiU instead?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:

.........right.

So what kept you from getting a 360? Or even WiiU instead?

Well this was quite a while ago, so no WiiU. Didn't get a X360 for fear of RROD to be honest.

I believe the point of this thread was to show how superior Nintendo published 3DSWare games are compare to any other offering.

RolStoppable said:
sethnintendo said:
I believe the point of this thread was to show how superior Nintendo published 3DSWare games are compare to any other offering.

Eh, Patricia is definitely more attractive than Mallo.

That's a Mighty Switch Force vs. Pullblox/Pushmo reference. 

She only excites me when she dies.

RolStoppable said:
sethnintendo said:

She only excites me when she dies.

You didn't even beat the game yet. For shame.

Correct I am only on incident .12.  How many levels are there?

Around the Network

What does BC mean?

OT: I'm planning on buying Professor Layton for the 3DS, but all my other games for it are console "spin offs." (AKA Mario Kart, New Super Mario Bros. 2, SM3DL)

NintendoPie said:
What does BC mean?

Backwards compatible

sethnintendo said:
NintendoPie said:
What does BC mean?

Backwards compatible

Okie dokie, thanks! (I've been away from this site for too long...)

Same. First I got Paper Mario, then I'm going to get Adventure Time. This is just the beginning because I'm also going to get Ace Combat, Sonic Generations, and Layton afterwards. Download-wise: Crashmo, Fluidity: Spin Cycle, and Dillion's Rolling Western. Money is very tight for me.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Thanks guys, your data was useful. :)

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)