By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official VGChartz Wii U Friend Thread

Someone needs to make a NSMBU thread. This game is amazing.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
amp316 said:
I am Amp316. Notice the tricky spelling.

I don't think we are friends on 3DS.  I saw D21 laughing at a note of yours in Swapnote.

I'll have to look into that.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Just curious, why are some names not linked to the profiles, and why is my ID bolded?

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
Just curious, why are some names not linked to the profiles, and why is my ID bolded?

I tried going to your profile but it just took me to the members page.  Same thing happened with uno.

The bold is just a weird bug that seems to be happening.

Added everyone. If you didn't get a request you have something setup wrong.

Around the Network

I just beat New Super Mario Bros U :D http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n287/maxwellz2000/2012-11-25040452.jpg

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I wanna join in! Unfortunately i can't until Friday, or more realistically Saturday. When i get everything up and running i will see what usernames are available.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

MaxwellGT2000 said:
I just beat New Super Mario Bros U :D http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n287/maxwellz2000/2012-11-25040452.jpg

Everyone on the Wii U is an artist, all these pictures pop up in Miiverse all the time, nice stuff.

Just letting some know that I had just set up my friend list; it totaly slipped my mind. I got a couple of mgs saying that gotten a couple requests that didn't go through. Again sorry that I didn't set this up earlier.

Just been too busy playing Ninja Gaiden 3. Finished it too.

TalonMan said:
TalonMan = TalonMan

Of course... :P

Hit your home button, then hit Friend List on the far left and set up your friend list. Can't add you until you do.

SW-5120-1900-6153