By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official VGChartz Wii U Friend Thread

ID: Alebelly

I got NSMBWU and ZombiU

Console and games are great fun, the tablet integration is really cool and Miiverse is great

Around the Network
dahuman said:
Wickedshyn said:
My id is Wickedshyn feel free to add me.

get on miiverse

I figured out what was wrong didnt run the friends list setup should be good now.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Shakarak

I got NSMBU and Sonic Racing.

EntilZha said:
RangerOne

I will try to add everyone as time permits!

Added!  Are you interested in playing some more MH3 end game content?  We are scheduled for a 3pm central time tomorrow.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=148601&page=1#

Red4ADevil, Alebelly, JayWood2010 don't have their system setup on friends list to accept friend requests.

Around the Network

I'm running out of friends slots. We still have the Europeans to worry about yet. And the Japanese!

100 friend max is not enough, They'll have to upgrade that.

sethnintendo said:
EntilZha said:
RangerOne

Added!  Are you interested in playing some more MH3 end game content?  We are scheduled for a 3pm central time tomorrow.

I have been wanting to find time to play MH3, but work has been too heavy. I will probably be spending most of my free time with WiiU games like Black Ops 2 from now on. I am REALLY looking forward to the WiiU version of MH. Any idea when it comes out?

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

EntilZha said:
sethnintendo said:
EntilZha said:
RangerOne

I have been wanting to find time to play MH3, but work has been too heavy. I will probably be spending most of my free time with WiiU games like Black Ops 2 from now on. I am REALLY looking forward to the WiiU version of MH. Any idea when it comes out?

MH3 Ultimate?  United States: March 2013

I'm more pumped for MH4 (3DS) though but MH3 Ultimate does add a lot more when compared to MH3.  So you skimp on playtime for BO on Wii but now you are focusing on BO2 for the Wii U!  I see how it is!  JK...   I'm CoD out myself.

I am Amp316. Notice the tricky spelling.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
I am Amp316. Notice the tricky spelling.

I don't think we are friends on 3DS.  I saw D21 laughing at a note of yours in Swapnote.