By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official VGChartz Wii U Friend Thread

jlrx said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
I just beat New Super Mario Bros U :D http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n287/maxwellz2000/2012-11-25040452.jpg

Everyone on the Wii U is an artist, all these pictures pop up in Miiverse all the time, nice stuff.

Makes me feel a little outclassed.  I suppose I need to practice on my drawings more.  It sucks being left handed and hitting the screen sometimes when drawing (causing random lines to be drawn).  It would be helpful if there was an undo button that would take off each stroke in case you mess up.  I either have to try and erase it or start over.  So far I believe it is easier to draw on the 3DS due to smaller screen and not rubbing the left hand while drawing.  Reminds me of grade school writing with a pen or pencil and my left hand absorbing/smearing the ink/graphite. 

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
thetonestarr said:
TalonMan said:
TalonMan = TalonMan

Of course... :P

Hit your home button, then hit Friend List on the far left and set up your friend list. Can't add you until you do.

Grrrrr...

...done! :)

:D

Well, poo. Now it won't let me access your profile. Giving me error codes. Psh! Guess I'll have to wait longer. =|

SW-5120-1900-6153

It more than likely a network problem on Nintendo's end.

I added quite a few of you, feel free to send me a request if you'd like to add me.

TalonMan said:
thetonestarr said:
TalonMan said:
thetonestarr said:
TalonMan said:
TalonMan = TalonMan

Of course... :P

Hit your home button, then hit Friend List on the far left and set up your friend list. Can't add you until you do.

Grrrrr...

...done! :)

:D

Well, poo. Now it won't let me access your profile. Giving me error codes. Psh! Guess I'll have to wait longer. =|

Is there some other stupid 'micro' step I neglected to perform? Or, is this a Nintendo problem?

Yeah, my bad. It's a Nintendo problem. May even be fixed now, but I haven't been able to check yet.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

wow how do I get on this list? Add me, my NNetwork ID is: DaRevren

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

My name is kinda hard to remember. makingmusic47... makingmusic478? 9?

Something like that.

And hi all!  Long time no post.

I will let you know tomorrow or tonight at midnight! I will probably use the same 3DS name!

Switch!!!

I realize I'm late to the party considering I got my Wii U at launch here in the US...
But my Nintendo Network ID is "leedle"...
Let me know if you would like to add me...

Have a nice day...

EU folks are coming any second now!