By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Atheist VS Satanism VS Christianity v2(offensive content removed)

What are you?

Atheist/Agnostic 64 50.00%

Christian 46 35.94%

Satanist 11 8.59%

After this thread not sure 7 5.47%

Total:128
docholliday said:
TheEvilBanana said:
Slimebeast said:

Banana, you say that the Gospels are allegorically written. They are simply not.

Jesus himself used lots of allegories and metaphors which obviously are cited by the Bible authors, but the New Testament is very directly written, with very little allegoric writing used by its authors.

All serious scholars and historians agree with this, and you are basically considered a joke if you claim otherwise.

All serious scholars and historians are going off the history that the Jews have been influencing and altering for a very long time. They inserted Jesus in to history and put plenty of false proof there for it. I do not feel like explaining or giving the proof that the Jews are frauds and altered history. You do the research yourself if you want to know the truth. I'm going off the views of the nazi party, btw, not mainstream history, so of course I disagree with mainstream historians.

More info:
(warnings, lots of anti-Jewish pro nazi ideals)
www.666blacksun.org

Now you sound no better than the Jewish you would condemn, now your arguments have been reduced to crackpot conspiracy theories. This goes along the same lines as theories of Illumaniti or other said "secret society" or great powers. Which ironically point the finger right back at you for being power hungry and seeking world power.

I am power hungry. I do want world power. But I do it to bring peace, not to bring the enslavement of the gentiles. It says it the Jewish Talmud that "When the Messiah comes each Jew will have 2800 slaves". Me and my group want control of the world to bring world peace and happiness to all, the jews seek to bring world peace and happiness to THEMSELVES and enslave us all.

Around the Network
docholliday said:
Runa216 said:

I was labelled a child prodigy, with a ridiculously high IQ and mental capacity when I was 6 years old, tested again every two years until I was 12.  Despite being statistically smarter than the teachers and officials in charge of testing me, I was still 6, 8, 10, and 12 years old.  Regardless of how intelligent and mature I was, I still was subject to peer pressure, immaturity, and the same things that make all other children NOT doctors.

Age matters.  Dismissing that is foolish and absurd.

I was going to come in here saying that Satanism is every bit as deluded as Christianity, but after reading only half of the original post and some of your other responses just on the first page I can already tell this is not the kind of discussion that has any place on this board, and certainly isn't the safe haven of 'openmindedness' you claim to endorse.

I completely agree! Intelligence does not equal maturity and one does not possess both it can lead to rather irational behavior. What we would refer to as "common sense" I believe? And your point about both being deluded is right as well, the only thing we know about any belief in a god, higher being, supreme being is we cant really prove any of it. Its all based on just that belief and faith, does not give one view the right to condemn the other for having different beliefs.

Look at me, for instance.  I'm statistically likely to be the smartest person on this forum (IQ just under 200), but I'm so damn immature you'd never know it.  I act like a 13 year old when it comes to Final Fantasy XIII, religion, and some other issues.  I mean, I KNOW my ranting will never make religious people realize the error of their ways, but yetI still try. I know no amount of logic and rationale will make an irrational person rethink their stance, yet I still judge them for their stupidity.  I'm sure if I took the time to actually EXPLAIN instead of just going "Durp, you're retarded, I can't believe you actually believe that", I'd be more credible, but I spent the majority of my time in  small rural, highly religious community, so I came to realize that debate was a total waste of time.  

I don't even know where I'm going with this other than further proving the point by offering myself as an example as to how maturity and intelligence are NOT linked.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

TheEvilBanana said:
docholliday said:
TheEvilBanana said:
Slimebeast said:

Banana, you say that the Gospels are allegorically written. They are simply not.

Jesus himself used lots of allegories and metaphors which obviously are cited by the Bible authors, but the New Testament is very directly written, with very little allegoric writing used by its authors.

All serious scholars and historians agree with this, and you are basically considered a joke if you claim otherwise.

All serious scholars and historians are going off the history that the Jews have been influencing and altering for a very long time. They inserted Jesus in to history and put plenty of false proof there for it. I do not feel like explaining or giving the proof that the Jews are frauds and altered history. You do the research yourself if you want to know the truth. I'm going off the views of the nazi party, btw, not mainstream history, so of course I disagree with mainstream historians.

More info:
www.666blacksun.org

Now you sound no better than the Jewish you would condemn, now your arguments have been reduced to crackpot conspiracy theories. This goes along the same lines as theories of Illumaniti or other said "secret society" or great powers. Which ironically point the finger right back at you for being power hungry and seeking world power.

I am power hungry. I do want world power. But I do it to bring peace, not to bring the enslavement of the gentiles. It says it the Jewish Talmud that "When the Messiah comes each Jew will have 2800 slaves". Me and my group want control of the world to bring world peace and happiness to all, the jews seek to bring world peace and happiness to THEMSELVES and enslave us all.

Why should any man or group have such power? I can't see the good in that. "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

docholliday said:
TheEvilBanana said:
I am done responding to this garbage. STOP NITPICKING AT THE SMALL DETAILS AND TRY TO DISPROVE THAT ENKI IS THE WORLD OLDEST GOD. THIS IS TRUE. HE WAS WORSHIPPED BEFORE THE CHRISTIAN GOD EXISTED.

That is what my WHOLE argument is based on. Disprove that, and I will start to doubt my beliefs. Until then you cannot sway my opinion.

He doesnt exist, prove to me he does. See what I did there? Its the same argument that anyone can make about any "god". No religion can actually prove an existance, they just belief. Thats why it seems so futile and wrong for any one belief to say "my religion is the right one" because the other religions believe just as much in their god as you do in yours, but yet neither can be proven to actually exist. Its a futile argument to even have and for you to respond back in that way just shows how EXTREMELY close minded you are, you sound just like the southern baptist bible thumpers that you prolly cant stand!

I don't see what you did there. Doesn't matter if he exists, he was worshipped long before the christian God existed. He is the OLDEST GOD IN HISTORY. The christian God is a recent invention. I am not close minded. I am open to eastern religions, new religions, and any religion withou judeo/christian influence. I dedicated myself to Satan and promised not to listen the words of the muslims, jews, or christians and renounce them. 

Runa216 said:

I was labelled a child prodigy, with a ridiculously high IQ and mental capacity when I was 6 years old, tested again every two years until I was 12.  Despite being statistically smarter than the teachers and officials in charge of testing me, I was still 6, 8, 10, and 12 years old.  Regardless of how intelligent and mature I was, I still was subject to peer pressure, immaturity, and the same things that make all other children NOT doctors.  

Age matters.  Dismissing that is foolish and absurd.  

I was going to come in here saying that Satanism is every bit as deluded as Christianity, but after reading only half of the original post and some of your other responses just on the first page I can already tell this is not the kind of discussion that has any place on this board, and certainly isn't the safe haven of 'openmindedness' you claim to endorse.  

Very cool. I was also tested and labled as "gifted" took honors classes and accelerated classes starting in 1st grade. My family moved to Illinois right before my 5th grade started and they refused to let me in their honors classes because "we don't know how similar the programs are." I was doing my sisters freshman algebra homework and didn't catch up to about where I left off till 8th grade. I always tested in th 5 percentile in the iSATs yet recieved failing grades (hmm wonder why). I made it to my freshman year and was just so fed up with school I dropped out (was actually on par of graduating early). Took my GED in 2008 and when I went to recieve it at the office the office workers were like "Oh my this is one of the highest scores I've ever seen." I haven't stepped foot in a classroom in over seven years at this point. I got high marks on all the tests except for the writting portion... I still think the written part is bullshit but can't think of a better way. How do you expect someone to prepare for an essay with less than 30 minutes on a subject which is rather dull (Tell us when you did something extra... like seriously?)

Anyway, when I turned 24 two years ago that's when I realized I needed to go back to school. I contribute my dropping out to my immaturity though I still wouldn't have done it any other way. I believe school wasn't for me then. I also believe school isn't for everybody. However, I knew when I got the news that I was going to be a father (very sobering) I needed to provide a good life for my son. I went back to school. I am now a Junior at a top ranked University (recieving 23k in scholarships) studying biochemisty and a minor in philosophy with a 3.90 GPA and completed my associates with honors. My honors English teacher asked how long I've been writing for and I told her I just started the semester before.

Basically what I'm saying is... I was immature at 14. I didn't realize how important school would be... maybe I did but I sure didn't care. Now that I'm older I know what I need to do.

Around the Network
docholliday said:
TheEvilBanana said:
docholliday said:
TheEvilBanana said:
Slimebeast said:

More info:
www.666blacksun.org

Why should any man or group have such power? I can't see the good in that. "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

The four leaders of Hell, Azazel, Astaroth, Beelzebub, and Satan have kept the actual hell, which is a utopian society, free of any corruption since the beggining of time. Satan deserves the power, because he's done a good job in hell. And I as one of his many chosen diciples, deserve a peice of that power.

TheEvilBanana said:
docholliday said:
TheEvilBanana said:
I am done responding to this garbage. STOP NITPICKING AT THE SMALL DETAILS AND TRY TO DISPROVE THAT ENKI IS THE WORLD OLDEST GOD. THIS IS TRUE. HE WAS WORSHIPPED BEFORE THE CHRISTIAN GOD EXISTED.

That is what my WHOLE argument is based on. Disprove that, and I will start to doubt my beliefs. Until then you cannot sway my opinion.

He doesnt exist, prove to me he does. See what I did there? Its the same argument that anyone can make about any "god". No religion can actually prove an existance, they just belief. Thats why it seems so futile and wrong for any one belief to say "my religion is the right one" because the other religions believe just as much in their god as you do in yours, but yet neither can be proven to actually exist. Its a futile argument to even have and for you to respond back in that way just shows how EXTREMELY close minded you are, you sound just like the southern baptist bible thumpers that you prolly cant stand!

I don't see what you did there. Doesn't matter if he exists, he was worshipped long before the christian God existed. He is the OLDEST GOD IN HISTORY. The christian God is a recent invention. I am not close minded. I am open to eastern religions, new religions, and any religion withou judeo/christian influence. I dedicated myself to Satan and promised to to heed to words of the muslims, jews, or christians. 

So basically what you're trying to say is that you're openly prejuduced against the abrahamic or western religions becuase FUCK the christian God for being more popular than your god.  

No, that's not ignorant at all. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

TheEvilBanana said:
Player1x3 said:
*sigh* Sometimes i wish we still had Inquisition in the west...

How offensive. That's like me saying I wish we had another holocaust in the west.

I do not deserve to be killed for my beliefs. Most Jews do not deserve to be killed.

Your OP is offensive and sickening, im just going on-topic

TheEvilBanana said:
docholliday said:
TheEvilBanana said:

I don't see what you did there. Doesn't matter if he exists, he was worshipped long before the christian God existed. He is the OLDEST GOD IN HISTORY. The christian God is a recent invention. I am not close minded. I am open to eastern religions, new religions, and any religion withou judeo/christian influence. I dedicated myself to Satan and promised to to heed to words of the muslims, jews, or christians. 

It doesnt matter how old your belief is, it doesnt prove of that said beings existance. The greeks believed in their gods long before they were exposed to christianity and that belief eventually eroded away, same can be said with norse mythology. Point being you are still dedicating yourself to a "mythical" being that you condemn others for having their own belief in a different "mythical" being.  Nothing can be backed up with factual evidence of either exisiting, we just have the stories that are passed down through said religions. And I sure would hope that it matters to you wether your god existed because if he infact didnt what is it you even are following on the first place?

"I respect atheists for their reason, but I look down on them for never opening themselves up to the wonderful spiritual world that exists thinly veiled behind the obvious reality."

You look down on atheists for not believing in a spiritual world which shows no signs of existing at all?

How does that make any sense?