By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Atheist VS Satanism VS Christianity v2(offensive content removed)

What are you?

Atheist/Agnostic 64 50.00%

Christian 46 35.94%

Satanist 11 8.59%

After this thread not sure 7 5.47%

Total:128
Max King of the Wild said:
TheEvilBanana said:

Level of education does not matter, the stuff they teach you in school besides math, english, and science, are invalid.

I meant to say BASIC math, english and science. Eventually english rules become useless. It does not matter if you use the right then/than, they're/their/there, spell things wrong, as long as people understand you. Math is pretty useless beyond addition, multiplication, division, subtraction, and fractions and percents. I could of stopped learning english and math in 6th grade and been just fine.

Math provides mental stimulation for critical thinking and problem solving. Cutting that short in sixth grade would damage you more than you think.

So do videogames.

Around the Network
TheEvilBanana said:
TheEvilBanana said:
First of all how old are you?

20 years old. But age means nothing to me. Maturity of knowledge is not based upon age. I respect the opinion of a child, adult, or elder all the same. We are all equal and our opinions are all equally valid. Facts however can be incorrect, but opinions... No.

Age means a lot and this post proves it.

Secondly, whats your highest level of education?

You're so closed minded it's silly. Age DOES NOT MATTER OR MEAN ANYTHING. People who think that are just full of themselves because they're older and want to feel superior. I've met kids smarter then most adults, including you in my opinion. Not to be offensive, but I believe you are very small minded and know nothing about real knowledge or wisdom. Level of education does not matter, the stuff they teach you in school besides math, english, and science, are invalid. You do not need to go to college to learn things, like Will Hunting says, all you need is the public library. Or these days, the internet. My education level on the scale of government schools, universities, or colleges does not matter. The fact that I used to spend over ten hours a day researching religion, society, culture, history, and science, for years of my life, should matter. Not the fact that I've been to some institution.

If you want to continue your biased thoughtline, I would ask that you leave my thread.

I was labelled a child prodigy, with a ridiculously high IQ and mental capacity when I was 6 years old, tested again every two years until I was 12.  Despite being statistically smarter than the teachers and officials in charge of testing me, I was still 6, 8, 10, and 12 years old.  Regardless of how intelligent and mature I was, I still was subject to peer pressure, immaturity, and the same things that make all other children NOT doctors.  

Age matters.  Dismissing that is foolish and absurd.  

I was going to come in here saying that Satanism is every bit as deluded as Christianity, but after reading only half of the original post and some of your other responses just on the first page I can already tell this is not the kind of discussion that has any place on this board, and certainly isn't the safe haven of 'openmindedness' you claim to endorse.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

docholliday said:
TheEvilBanana said:

I meant to say BASIC math, english and science. Eventually english rules become useless. It does not matter if you use the right then/than, they're/their/there, spell things wrong, as long as people understand you. Math is pretty useless beyond addition, multiplication, division, subtraction, and fractions and percents. I could of stopped learning english and math in 6th grade and been just fine.

Math provides mental stimulation for critical thinking and problem solving. Cutting that short in sixth grade would damage you more than you think.

LOL I was thinking the exact same thing on problem solving. Also a 6th grade english/reading lvl would seriously limit your vocabulary and communication skills.

In the OP he commends the atheist for their beliefs in reason (Math and science) logic (math and english) and science (...science obviously) but then claims these aren't importan after 6th grade. Basic science is nothing more than "this is the earth. this is the sun" but apperantly thats all you need to learn god isn't real and the unknowns of human life.

*sigh* Sometimes i wish we still had Inquisition in the west...

Slimebeast said:

Banana, you say that the Gospels are allegorically written. They are simply not.

Jesus himself used lots of allegories and metaphors which obviously are cited by the Bible authors, but the New Testament is very directly written, with very little allegoric writing used by its authors.

All serious scholars and historians agree with this, and you are basically considered a joke if you claim otherwise.

All serious scholars and historians are going off the history that the Jews have been influencing and altering for a very long time. They inserted Jesus in to history and put plenty of false proof there for it. I do not feel like explaining or giving the proof that the Jews are frauds and altered history. You do the research yourself if you want to know the truth. I'm going off the views of the nazi party, btw, not mainstream history, so of course I disagree with mainstream historians.

More info:
(warnings, lots of anti-Jewish pro nazi ideals)
www.666blacksun.org

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
TheEvilBanana said:
TheEvilBanana said:
First of all how old are you?

20 years old. But age means nothing to me. Maturity of knowledge is not based upon age. I respect the opinion of a child, adult, or elder all the same. We are all equal and our opinions are all equally valid. Facts however can be incorrect, but opinions... No.

Age means a lot and this post proves it.

Secondly, whats your highest level of education?

You're so closed minded it's silly. Age DOES NOT MATTER OR MEAN ANYTHING. People who think that are just full of themselves because they're older and want to feel superior. I've met kids smarter then most adults, including you in my opinion. Not to be offensive, but I believe you are very small minded and know nothing about real knowledge or wisdom. Level of education does not matter, the stuff they teach you in school besides math, english, and science, are invalid. You do not need to go to college to learn things, like Will Hunting says, all you need is the public library. Or these days, the internet. My education level on the scale of government schools, universities, or colleges does not matter. The fact that I used to spend over ten hours a day researching religion, society, culture, history, and science, for years of my life, should matter. Not the fact that I've been to some institution.

If you want to continue your biased thoughtline, I would ask that you leave my thread.

I was labelled a child prodigy, with a ridiculously high IQ and mental capacity when I was 6 years old, tested again every two years until I was 12.  Despite being statistically smarter than the teachers and officials in charge of testing me, I was still 6, 8, 10, and 12 years old.  Regardless of how intelligent and mature I was, I still was subject to peer pressure, immaturity, and the same things that make all other children NOT doctors.

Age matters.  Dismissing that is foolish and absurd.

I was going to come in here saying that Satanism is every bit as deluded as Christianity, but after reading only half of the original post and some of your other responses just on the first page I can already tell this is not the kind of discussion that has any place on this board, and certainly isn't the safe haven of 'openmindedness' you claim to endorse.

I completely agree! Intelligence does not equal maturity and one does not possess both it can lead to rather irational behavior. What we would refer to as "common sense" I believe? And your point about both being deluded is right as well, the only thing we know about any belief in a god, higher being, supreme being is we cant really prove any of it. Its all based on just that belief and faith, does not give one view the right to condemn the other for having different beliefs.

I am done responding to this garbage. STOP NITPICKING AT THE SMALL DETAILS AND TRY TO DISPROVE THAT ENKI IS THE WORLD OLDEST GOD. THIS IS TRUE. HE WAS WORSHIPPED BEFORE THE CHRISTIAN GOD EXISTED.

That is what my WHOLE argument is based on. Disprove that, and I will start to doubt my beliefs. Until then you cannot sway my opinion.

TheEvilBanana said:
Slimebeast said:

Banana, you say that the Gospels are allegorically written. They are simply not.

Jesus himself used lots of allegories and metaphors which obviously are cited by the Bible authors, but the New Testament is very directly written, with very little allegoric writing used by its authors.

All serious scholars and historians agree with this, and you are basically considered a joke if you claim otherwise.

All serious scholars and historians are going off the history that the Jews have been influencing and altering for a very long time. They inserted Jesus in to history and put plenty of false proof there for it. I do not feel like explaining or giving the proof that the Jews are frauds and altered history. You do the research yourself if you want to know the truth. I'm going off the views of the nazi party, btw, not mainstream history, so of course I disagree with mainstream historians.

More info:
(warnings, lots of anti-Jewish pro nazi ideals)
www.666blacksun.org

Now you sound no better than the Jewish you would condemn, now your arguments have been reduced to crackpot conspiracy theories. This goes along the same lines as theories of Illumaniti or other said "secret society" or great powers. Which ironically point the finger right back at you for being power hungry and seeking world power.

Player1x3 said:
*sigh* Sometimes i wish we still had Inquisition in the west...

How offensive. That's like me saying I wish we had another holocaust in the west.

I do not deserve to be killed for my beliefs. Most Jews do not deserve to be killed.

TheEvilBanana said:
I am done responding to this garbage. STOP NITPICKING AT THE SMALL DETAILS AND TRY TO DISPROVE THAT ENKI IS THE WORLD OLDEST GOD. THIS IS TRUE. HE WAS WORSHIPPED BEFORE THE CHRISTIAN GOD EXISTED.

That is what my WHOLE argument is based on. Disprove that, and I will start to doubt my beliefs. Until then you cannot sway my opinion.

He doesnt exist, prove to me he does. See what I did there? Its the same argument that anyone can make about any "god". No religion can actually prove an existance, they just belief. Thats why it seems so futile and wrong for any one belief to say "my religion is the right one" because the other religions believe just as much in their god as you do in yours, but yet neither can be proven to actually exist. Its a futile argument to even have and for you to respond back in that way just shows how EXTREMELY close minded you are, you sound just like the southern baptist bible thumpers that you prolly cant stand!