By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Atheist VS Satanism VS Christianity v2(offensive content removed)

What are you?

Atheist/Agnostic 64 50.00%

Christian 46 35.94%

Satanist 11 8.59%

After this thread not sure 7 5.47%

Total:128
"TheEvilBanana said:
NobleTeam360 said:
The first sentence of your thread was already a contradiction.

Explain.

"Warning: This is the truth and as I believe it, do not participate in this thread if you're easily offended or closed minded"

Thats an easy one. The very first thing you do is claim your opinion as truth, but then tell others to be open minded. Well that seems rather close minded i would think.

Around the Network
docholliday said:
Age does mean something, does it mean everything? No, but it is part of the equation. Personally I find your "LOOK AT ME I NEED ATTENTION" threads to be tiresome and boring, its an old act find something new to do. Also you cant really say "If I unbeknowingly insulted" and then immediately call those same said ppl "delusional". I'm sure many of them feel the same way about your beliefs as well.

My threads were always about getting attention for being different then normal people, true. But this thread is for the honor and glory of Satan, it is not like my other threads. I did find something new to do, revere and honor Satan in every part of my life, and truly show kindness and happiness to my fiance and future wife.

Cirio said:

Y'know, I would love to contribute to the discussion you've posed since you obviously put a lot of thought into it, but your views about the Abrahamic religions AND Atheism are fundamentally incorrect which makes your post invalid. I would point out where you're wrong and why what you're saying is wrong, but I feel like it will turn into a pointless back and forth argument that most religious debates on this site turn into.

Please explain how I am wrong about the judeo/christian religion and atheism. I presented them how I believe them to be. Argue against that if you wish.

docholliday said:
"TheEvilBanana said:
NobleTeam360 said:
The first sentence of your thread was already a contradiction.

Explain.

"Warning: This is the truth and as I believe it, do not participate in this thread if you're easily offended or closed minded"

Thats an easy one. The very first thing you do is claim your opinion as truth, but then tell others to be open minded. Well that seems rather close minded i would think.

Another contradiction (Which is a logical no-no) was when he said the only subjects that matter in school were science, math, and english... then says grammar is useless.

he also seemed pretty offended when I suggested age played a part in logical discussion...

TheEvilBanana said:
docholliday said:
Age does mean something, does it mean everything? No, but it is part of the equation. Personally I find your "LOOK AT ME I NEED ATTENTION" threads to be tiresome and boring, its an old act find something new to do. Also you cant really say "If I unbeknowingly insulted" and then immediately call those same said ppl "delusional". I'm sure many of them feel the same way about your beliefs as well.

My threads were always about getting attention for being different then normal people, true. But this thread is for the honor and glory of Satan, it is not like my other threads. I did find something new to do, revere and honor Satan in every part of my life, and truly show kindness and happiness to my fiance and future wife.

Are you bringing attention to ppl that are not "normal", or are you not "normal" so you can get attention.....

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
TheEvilBanana said:

Grammar is useless, as long as people can understand what you say, silly useless rules do not matter. My post does not prove your point. Your post proves my point, that you are closed minded and only care about useless things such as age, grammar, and level of education. People can still go through years of college and be stupider then a 12 year old. They might know more about certain subjects, but they are less intelligent.

You are a very immature person. "This post have proven my point. Thank you for the timely discussions" This line shows much arrogance. You are a very arrogant and biased person, please leave my thread or actually try to have a logical discussions.

Please explain to my why age matters when the amount of knowledge you can learn is not limited by age. A 10 year old can know everything aa 50 year old knows and more, at least at an intellectual level, but not on an experience level. The difference between knowledge and wisdom, is that knowledge are things you know from studying, and wisdom is things you learn through experience. If you want to argue that people who are older have more wisdom then younger people, I would agree with you. But knowledge is not based upon age. Please prove me wrong with logical arguments instead of saying "Oh haha you post proves me right LOL you made a small grammar mistake so I AM RIGHT LOL I AM SO SMART". That's how you come off as to me.

I said I'VE MET CHILDREN SMARTER THEN YOU. Not that all children are smarter then you, can't you read? You have no idea the intelligence level of the children I have met. I've met kids so smart they would make ANY adult look dumb, not you specifically. But the fact that you put so little into your argument, just assume your right, don't really counter my points but instead point out a small grammar error on my part shows you truly do have a lack of intelligence.

By the way I'm in college for music and art. Eat that.

Level of education does not matter, the stuff they teach you in school besides math, english, and science, are invalid.

I meant to say BASIC math, english and science. Eventually english rules become useless. It does not matter if you use the right then/than, they're/their/there, spell things wrong, as long as people understand you. Math is pretty useless beyond addition, multiplication, division, subtraction, and fractions and percents. I could of stopped learning english and math in 6th grade and been just fine.

Banana, you say that the Gospels are allegorically written. They are simply not.

Jesus himself used lots of allegories and metaphors which obviously are cited by the Bible authors, but the New Testament is very directly written, with very little allegoric writing used by its authors.

All serious scholars and historians agree with this, and you are basically considered a joke if you claim otherwise.

TheEvilBanana said:

Level of education does not matter, the stuff they teach you in school besides math, english, and science, are invalid.

I meant to say BASIC math, english and science. Eventually english rules become useless. It does not matter if you use the right then/than, they're/their/there, spell things wrong, as long as people understand you. Math is pretty useless beyond addition, multiplication, division, subtraction, and fractions and percents. I could of stopped learning english and math in 6th grade and been just fine.

Math provides mental stimulation for critical thinking and problem solving. Cutting that short in sixth grade would damage you more than you think.

docholliday said:
TheEvilBanana said:
docholliday said:

Are you bringing attention to ppl that are not "normal", or are you not "normal" so you can get attention.....

When I did something outrageous with my life or thought something new for me that was different from the opinion of normal people, I would post it on this site. I have never tried to be not normal. It's just who I am.

TheEvilBanana said:
TheEvilBanana said:

Grammar is useless, as long as people can understand what you say, silly useless rules do not matter. My post does not prove your point. Your post proves my point, that you are closed minded and only care about useless things such as age, grammar, and level of education. People can still go through years of college and be stupider then a 12 year old. They might know more about certain subjects, but they are less intelligent.

You are a very immature person. "This post have proven my point. Thank you for the timely discussions" This line shows much arrogance. You are a very arrogant and biased person, please leave my thread or actually try to have a logical discussions.

Please explain to my why age matters when the amount of knowledge you can learn is not limited by age. A 10 year old can know everything aa 50 year old knows and more, at least at an intellectual level, but not on an experience level. The difference between knowledge and wisdom, is that knowledge are things you know from studying, and wisdom is things you learn through experience. If you want to argue that people who are older have more wisdom then younger people, I would agree with you. But knowledge is not based upon age. Please prove me wrong with logical arguments instead of saying "Oh haha you post proves me right LOL you made a small grammar mistake so I AM RIGHT LOL I AM SO SMART". That's how you come off as to me.

I said I'VE MET CHILDREN SMARTER THEN YOU. Not that all children are smarter then you, can't you read? You have no idea the intelligence level of the children I have met. I've met kids so smart they would make ANY adult look dumb, not you specifically. But the fact that you put so little into your argument, just assume your right, don't really counter my points but instead point out a small grammar error on my part shows you truly do have a lack of intelligence.

By the way I'm in college for music and art. Eat that.

Math provides mental stimulation for critical thinking and problem solving. Cutting that short in sixth grade would damage you more than you think.

LOL I was thinking the exact same thing on problem solving. Also a 6th grade english/reading lvl would seriously limit your vocabulary and communication skills.