By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Atheist VS Satanism VS Christianity v2(offensive content removed)

What are you?

Atheist/Agnostic 64 50.00%

Christian 46 35.94%

Satanist 11 8.59%

After this thread not sure 7 5.47%

Total:128

Why are you posting this on a video game sales website?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network
docholliday said:
TheEvilBanana said:
I am done responding to this garbage. STOP NITPICKING AT THE SMALL DETAILS AND TRY TO DISPROVE THAT ENKI IS THE WORLD OLDEST GOD. THIS IS TRUE. HE WAS WORSHIPPED BEFORE THE CHRISTIAN GOD EXISTED.

That is what my WHOLE argument is based on. Disprove that, and I will start to doubt my beliefs. Until then you cannot sway my opinion.

He doesnt exist, prove to me he does. See what I did there? Its the same argument that anyone can make about any "god". No religion can actually prove an existance, they just belief. Thats why it seems so futile and wrong for any one belief to say "my religion is the right one" because the other religions believe just as much in their god as you do in yours, but yet neither can be proven to actually exist. Its a futile argument to even have and for you to respond back in that way just shows how EXTREMELY close minded you are, you sound just like the southern baptist bible thumpers that you prolly cant stand!

I do

It's really funny because that is another logical fallacy which the OP just made...  AKA appeal to ignorance

ps3-sales! said:

Because he is always thirsty for attention and i'll be damned if he didnt fool us all into giving it to him.

docholliday said:
ps3-sales! said:

Because he is always thirsty for attention and i'll be damned if he didnt fool us all into giving it to him.

I just don't understand the point of this thread. I don't care what religion anyone on this site is. I'm a Christian, but if you're a satanist that's cool, wanna play some Black ops?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:
docholliday said:
ps3-sales! said:

I just don't understand the point of this thread. I don't care what religion anyone on this site is. I'm a Christian, but if you're a satanist that's cool, wanna play some Black ops?

Black ops eh? That there sounds like a satanic ritual to me.. yous sure yer christian folk?

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
TheEvilBanana said:
docholliday said:
TheEvilBanana said:
I am done responding to this garbage. STOP NITPICKING AT THE SMALL DETAILS AND TRY TO DISPROVE THAT ENKI IS THE WORLD OLDEST GOD. THIS IS TRUE. HE WAS WORSHIPPED BEFORE THE CHRISTIAN GOD EXISTED.

That is what my WHOLE argument is based on. Disprove that, and I will start to doubt my beliefs. Until then you cannot sway my opinion.

He doesnt exist, prove to me he does. See what I did there? Its the same argument that anyone can make about any "god". No religion can actually prove an existance, they just belief. Thats why it seems so futile and wrong for any one belief to say "my religion is the right one" because the other religions believe just as much in their god as you do in yours, but yet neither can be proven to actually exist. Its a futile argument to even have and for you to respond back in that way just shows how EXTREMELY close minded you are, you sound just like the southern baptist bible thumpers that you prolly cant stand!

I don't see what you did there. Doesn't matter if he exists, he was worshipped long before the christian God existed. He is the OLDEST GOD IN HISTORY. The christian God is a recent invention. I am not close minded. I am open to eastern religions, new religions, and any religion withou judeo/christian influence. I dedicated myself to Satan and promised to to heed to words of the muslims, jews, or christians. 

So basically what you're trying to say is that you're openly prejuduced against the abrahamic or western religions becuase FUCK the christian God for being more popular than your god.

No, that's not ignorant at all.

No, it is not "Fuck the christian god for being more popular" The Christians and Jews are trying to make the apocalypse come about so the conditions in revelations take place. The more power we feed into their vortex of negative energy, the stronger he gets and the closer we are to the apocalypse.

I AM AGAINST ANY GROUP WHO ACTIVELY HOPES FOR THE END OF THE WORLD.

docholliday said:
TheEvilBanana said:
docholliday said:
TheEvilBanana said:

I don't see what you did there. Doesn't matter if he exists, he was worshipped long before the christian God existed. He is the OLDEST GOD IN HISTORY. The christian God is a recent invention. I am not close minded. I am open to eastern religions, new religions, and any religion withou judeo/christian influence. I dedicated myself to Satan and promised to to heed to words of the muslims, jews, or christians. 

It doesnt matter how old your belief is, it doesnt prove of that said beings existance. The greeks believed in their gods long before they were exposed to christianity and that belief eventually eroded away, same can be said with norse mythology. Point being you are still dedicating yourself to a "mythical" being that you condemn others for having their own belief in a different "mythical" being.  Nothing can be backed up with factual evidence of either exisiting, we just have the stories that are passed down through said religions. And I sure would hope that it matters to you wether your god existed because if he infact didnt what is it you even are following on the first place?

Greek and Norse Gods are part of Satanism, and we still honor and revere them as we do Satan. There is plenty of evidence for my God. Even christians agree that Satans work is done and easily visible within the world today. My God exists, I know it, and that's good enough for me.

TheEvilBanana said:
Runa216 said:
TheEvilBanana said:
docholliday said:

No, it is not "Fuck the christian god for being more popular" The Christians and Jews are trying to make the apocalypse come about so the conditions in revelations take place. The more power we feed into their vortex of negative energy, the stronger he gets and the closer we are to the apocalypse.

I AM AGAINST ANY GROUP WHO ACTIVELY HOPES FOR THE END OF THE WORLD.

I think you need to stop smoking those blunts in art class...  they are really going to your head.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
"I respect atheists for their reason, but I look down on them for never opening themselves up to the wonderful spiritual world that exists thinly veiled behind the obvious reality."

You look down on atheists for not believing in a spiritual world which shows no signs of existing at all?

How does that make any sense?

The spiritual world exists and is easily accesable by atheist. Please study and practise tantra, astral projection, OBE meditation, go experience some miracles, then come back and tell me the spiritual world shows no signs of existing.