By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ruh-Roh ... GameSpot Gives ZombiU A 4.5?

amp316 said:
POE said:
Just for the record: Gamespot is sh*it

I have never seen this before.  It's like you tried to censor yourself, but didn't.

It´s my secret power

Around the Network
runqvist said:
So this was one of those good exclusives coming to Wii U, right?

Oh look you are trolling another wii u thread.

You have built yourself quite a reputation on these forums with only so little posts and time on VGChartz.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
i never understand why ppl care so much about reviews for a game, if u like the game and want it then buy it. if i would have listened to every review about games i wanted i would have missed so many good to great games, because the idiot ppl giving the reviews just dont like games for certain systems and will bad mouth them to get hits for there sites, or also because it wasnt there style of games they like to play .
i plan on getting this game tomorrow and i believe it will be a good game :)

I have the game preordered no matter what. I don't care about reviews for my personal enjoyment but what I care about is that shit like this can change the general perception of the game and possibly make or break the creation of a true survival horror franchise. I am willing to invest in this game even if it has flaws (it probably has, nobody denies that) but I do this primarily because I want dat sequel with online Multiplayer and a bigger budget.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

I expected this. the graphics suck, and the gameplay did not look like anything revolutionary. And having to watch the damn controller screen instead of the TV is annoying.

Heavenly_King said:
I expected this. the graphics suck, and the gameplay did not look like anything revolutionary. And having to watch the damn controller screen instead of the TV is annoying.

Graphics aren't everything.

Gameplay doesn't have to revolutionary to be awesome (check your avatar).

Watching the controller while you're being hunted by zombies is the point. It's supposed to be annoying, unnerving, and disorienting.

Around the Network

Ninja gaiden 3 Razor edge Destructoid review: http://www.destructoid.com/review-ninja-gaiden-3-razor-s-edge-238412.phtml

Dont know if there is already a thread about this, but I suppose people interest in wiiu reviews will be interested in this one too.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Heavenly_King said:

Graphics aren't everything.

Gameplay doesn't have to revolutionary to be awesome (check your avatar).

Watching the controller while you're being hunted by zombies is the point. It's supposed to be annoying, unnerving, and disorienting.

Well, considering the fact that when you play a game you want to have fun, there is your reason for the score.

This is more what I expected from the game. Though, IGN's (I think it was at least) 20 minute walkthrough looked surprisingly good.

Heavenly_King said:
Ninja gaiden 3 Razor edge Destructoid review: http://www.destructoid.com/review-ninja-gaiden-3-razor-s-edge-238412.phtml

Dont know if there is already a thread about this, but I suppose people interest in wiiu reviews will be interested in this one too.

What about it? The game was bad to begin with. Heck it is better than the 360 and PS3 versions, IGN gave it a 7.6 

Nintendo and PC gamer

ugh. Dont know if I should cancel my preorder and go preorder Super Mario Bros or not