By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

My 50th game was the second to last game developed by a now disbanded developer.

@ Kantor

Metal Gear Solid? Prototype? Condemned? Syphon Filter?

Around the Network

Skyward Sword didn't make it, sorry Nintendo

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Kresnik said:
SnakeDrake said:
Kresnik said:
My 50th game's release date (and subsequent sales) were heavily hit by a natural disaster (this might be too easy of a clue. Depends how much you guys know about it, I guess).

motorstorm apocalypse - And yes it is sad

Bingo :)

That is quit easy actually, I've been planning on picking up this game for some time now. The demo was hell of a lot of fun.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

My 50th game is from the last decade but could also belong in the 1980's.

VGChartz

Kantor, nothing freaking fits your criteria.

* is a famous series
* is on a decline
* has an earlier entry that will be on many member's lists
* has only one main competitor which is more popular and more realistic.

Only sports or car games come close but not them either. I'd say Need for Speed but that hasn't got a more popular and realistic competitor.

I'd say PES but someone mentioned it already.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Slimebeast said:

* is a famous series
* is on a decline

Only sports or car games come close but not them either. I'd say Need for Speed but that hasn't got a more popular and realistic competitor.

It is clearly Tony Hawk. Skate is the one competitor.

Forza or Gran Turismo?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

That is quit easy actually, I've been planning on picking up this game for some time now. The demo was hell of a lot of fun.

I didn't even particularly love the first two games (Pacific Rift was okay), but Apocalypse was just something else.  Crazy fun driving through a city as it crumbles.

I'll have to work on a more obscure clue for my next one :) 

pezus said:
Slimebeast said:

* is a famous series
* is on a decline

It is clearly Tony Hawk. Skate is the one competitor.

No, you said it already but Kantor was silent like a mouse.

Plus I wouldn't think Kantor would claim that Tony Hawk is "a very famous series, which was once great and which has now gone to crap."
&
"one particular (earlier) entry in the series will feature heavily in these lists".

KylieDog said:
What's the deal with the remake rule? It uses Zelda OoT as an example but that more like an enhanced port and mostly just looked better. Are full fledged remakes allowed as multiple entries?

I agree, especially while talking about games like REmake and FFIV on DS

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

milkyjoe said:
My 50th game is from the last decade but could also belong in the 1980's.

Metal Gear