By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

VicViper said:
lestatdark said:

Super Smash Bros Brawl?

Hey, you haven't told me if I got yours right :(

Ups sorry, I put it up on Basilzero's reply. 

You're completely correct, it is indeed Ayrton Senna Super Monaco Gran Prix II .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:
My hint for my 46th is a racing game and the 4th installment of it's series. Heck, it even has a four on it's name.

Gran Turismo 4?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Yes it is Gran Turismo 4. I have had very much fun playing it during the PS2 era.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Lemme try my 46 again.

*Pan's property, Do Not Open!*

Bob: Hey Steve...see that Box over there that says "Do Not Open"?

Steve: Yes and no you can't open it.

Bob: Why not?

Steve: Because it says "Do Not Open" and it belongs to Pan.

Bob: I bet there's all kinds of awesome things in there.

Steve: Surprisingly no, there isn't-

Bob: Wait, how do you know?

Steve: Because it was opened once before but no one got to see inside. It closed again before you could look-

Bob: Well, I want to see.

*Bob opens the box*

Bob: Holy crap, there's like 87 Bazillion guns inside!

Steve: What the-?!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Lemme try my 46 again.

Bob: Hey Steve...see that Box over there that says "Do Not Open"?

Steve: Yes and no you can't open it.

Bob: Why not?

Steve: Because it says "Do Not Open".

Bob: I bet there's all kinds of awesome things in there.

Steve: Surprisingly no, there isn't-

Bob: Wait, how do you know?

Steve: Because it was opened once before but no one got to see inside. It closed again before you could look-

Bob: Well, I want to see.

*Bob opens the box*

Bob: Holy crap, there's like 67 Kazillion things inside!

God of War?

Current PC Build

Around the Network

haha, I guess the clue is way too crypic. it's a 2012 game

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

#47 - Pitfall!, is the second oldest game on my list. By today's standards, it's not much to look at. However, it remains a very clever game. Decades later, it is still quite a challenge to try to top your high-score and can get you hooked for hours. For the Atari 2600, it pushes the limits of what's possible on the system and this makes it stand out amongst a sea of mediocre titles.

#46 - ?
From an old game to a new game. Number 46 is one from the last few years and part of the most famous franchise. Recently it got extra recognition in all-time rankings. If anything else is said, I might just as well say it's name.

Veknoid_Outcast said:

LOL That dog is most definitely not loyal.

OK, last hint: this game takes place in a location that has appeared in five games, including two 3DS games.

Nintendogs .

That and Duck Hunt are the only 'one of the best selling games' I can think of that feature a dog...

Ajescent said:
haha, I guess the clue is way too crypic. it's a 2012 game

Kid Icarus Uprising?

That features a 'Pandora'. As in: Pan > Pandora > Pandora's Box > Do Not Open

Since pezus has yet to show up, the rest of you have a chance :O

Again, #46: Really buggy game, but a lot of fun unless it broke on you like it did on me. The main quest became impossible to complete because I left a building through the wrong door. And yet, the time I spent with it was pretty amazing.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Since pezus has yet to show up, the rest of you have a chance :O

Again, #46: Really buggy game, but a lot of fun unless it broke on you like it did on me. The main quest became impossible to complete because I left a building through the wrong door. And yet, the time I spent with it was pretty amazing.

Every Bethesda game ever.