By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
man-bear-pig said:

I don't think you understand how these memes work

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
If we keepnon bumping will you make more? Now with this and vocaroo I will never need Miz again!

If you keep on bumping I will lock this thread and moderate you for spamming.

Don't post unless you have a meme or you want to say something interesting about one of the memes posted.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
spurgeonryan said:
If we keepnon bumping will you make more? Now with this and vocaroo I will never need Miz again!

If you keep on bumping I will lock this thread and moderate you for spamming.

Don't post unless you have a meme or you want to say something interesting about one of the memes posted.

Why lock the thread? He is the disruptor, so he should be the one who is punished.

OP:

spurgeonryan said:

spurgeonryan said:

Spamming perhaps?

I wanted to make that Meme and show it, I just happened to see Kantor's post when I was about to post it.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Ignore button on morenoingrato. Eventually you will leave like seece did. No one will notice though.

At least I did decent things as long as I was here. I stopped posting because people like you irritated me.

Meanwhile, when you leave, many people will notice, but a ton will be glad and the site will change for the better.

I like that one of AMP316! However, you should have a picture of Jay Leno. P.S. He doesn't like to be compared to Jay Leno.

morenoingrato said:
spurgeonryan said:

Ignore button on morenoingrato. Eventually you will leave like seece did. No one will notice though.

At least I did decent things as long as I was here. I stopped posting because people like you irritated me.

Meanwhile, when you leave, many people will notice, but a ton will be glad and the site will change for the better.

@spurge & moreno: Leave at the same time and see what happens :D