By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon and Halo 4 Prove 360 is a magical Beast!

ethomaz said:
GT5 have better graphics than either Horizons or Forza 4... Forza 4 have better graphics than Horizons by a mile... anybody here saying Horizons have better graphics is blinded.

Abour Halo 4 I need to play first but the pictures, videos and reviews states the game is one of the best on 360 and not the best... I think maybe Gears looks better.

Lol.. play the game

Yay!!!

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
GT5 have better graphics than either Horizons or Forza 4... Forza 4 have better graphics than Horizons by a mile... anybody here saying Horizons have better graphics is blinded.

Abour Halo 4 I need to play first but the pictures, videos and reviews states the game is one of the best on 360 and not the best... I think maybe Gears looks better

Lol :) Thank you for sharing "your" oppinion, much appreciated!

ethomaz said:

Abour Halo 4 I need to play first but the pictures, videos and reviews states the game is one of the best on 360 and not the best... I think maybe Gears looks better.

truer words

LOL had to be done

Another day in the Microsoft section...

Im gonna b3 honest theres certain posters claiming theyve play3d Halo 4 and I dont believe them....

The game is clearly the best on 360 and up there with the best on any console.

Around the Network

Playslaves caught wind of this thread fast.

Anyways, Horizon and Halo 4 are great looking games. The graphical jump from Forza 3 and Halo 3 to these games are phenomenal, even if Forza 4 has better car detail and Halo 3 has bigger sandboxes.

Regardless whether or not they are the best looking console games, everyone must respect that its stunning for a 7 year old console to do this.

User has been moderated for this post ~ Barozi

BenVTrigger said:
Im gonna b3 honest theres certain posters claiming theyve play3d Halo 4 and I dont believe them....

I think they were really good with the art direction to match hardware power, you can tell that this is a game running on dated hardware from a PC gamer's eyes, but none the less, it was very well designed in the artistic department where the overall looks very good for what it is.

dahuman said:
BenVTrigger said:

I think they were really good with the art direction to match hardware power, you can tell that this is a game running on dated hardware from a PC gamer's eyes, but none the less, it was very well designed in the artistic department where the overall looks very good for what it is.

Yeah I agree its not as good as top end PC for sure but its easily as good as just qbout anything on current gen consoles.  Theres people saying the graphics arent that great compared to other console games and frankly they are wrong.  Its top end for anything the 360  or PS3 can produce

ethomaz said:

GT5 have better graphics than either Horizons or Forza 4... Forza 4 have better graphics than Horizons by a mile... anybody here saying Horizons have better graphics than Forza 4 is blind.

having meltdown will not get you anywhere

ZaneWane said:
ethomaz said:

GT5 have better graphics than either Horizons or Forza 4... Forza 4 have better graphics than Horizons by a mile... anybody here saying Horizons have better graphics than Forza 4 is blind.

having meltdown will not get you anywhere

Sorry but I didn't understand you... have meltdown about what???