By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon and Halo 4 Prove 360 is a magical Beast!

How good does Horizon look? I have FM4

Around the Network
Turkish said:

Forza 4 was hell more detailed.

For example in Horizon the cockpit view rear view mirrors look like PlayStation one graphics.

Horizon is not as pretty as Forza 4.

ethomaz said:
Turkish said:

For example in Horizon the cockpit view rear view mirrors look like PlayStation one graphics.

Have you even played Forza Horizon?

Nsanity said:

Have you even played Forza Horizon?

Of course... I played most racing game in consoles/pc.

Edit - The driving phisics in Forza 4 is better too but I didn't say that because Horizon have another focus.

BenVTrigger said:
Im gonna b3 honest theres certain posters claiming theyve play3d Halo 4 and I dont believe them....

The game is clearly the best on 360 and up there with the best on any console.

Its killing them that 360 has a shot at the title.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Turkish said:

Damn, thats bad. Well, I am still interested in the game, love some arcade racers since I got NFS MW.

Turkish said:

Damn, thats bad. Well, I am still interested in the game, love some arcade racers since I got NFS MW.

The game is good... not my kind because I like more sim but you have to try it... it's not really open world but the end result is great... the graphics are good too but not in the Forza 4 level.

It's way better than NFS MW in my opinion.

ethomaz said:
Turkish said:

Not sure if serious..

Horizon looks phenomenal, at night its the best this gen has ever produced.

Halo 4 looks amazing partly because the last few games in the series on 360, especially Halo 3, looked like last-gen Halo games upscaled to HD. Reach was a noticeable improvement over 3/ODST, but 4 is the biggest jump in visuals by far.

Forza Horizon looks good and has alot going on technically, but it's not nearly as photo-realistic looking as 4 is, plus the drop from 60fps to 30fps really takes away the smoothness and sense of speed in the game IMO.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

ethomaz said:

Turkish said:

The game is good... not my kind because I like more sim but you have to try it... it's not really open world but the end result is great... the graphics are good too but not in the Forza 4 level.

It's way better than NFS MW in my opinion.

I disagree, after 13 hours of Forza Horizon I had done all the events and was bored with it. The last showdown was a bust. The AI crashed at the beginning and was only at 27% complete when I finished the big loop 9 minutes later. The final boss in MW took me over 20 retries of high adrenaline action. I'm still playing MW after 35 hours, still can't find that last billboard grrr. A couple more cars to upgrade and multiplayer is a blast.

Night driving is much better in MW too. I could hardly see the road in FH. No high beams, no reflectors or cats eyes on the roads. Without the driving line in hood cam view I was pretty much driving by mini map at night.

FH does look beautiful at long distances, and nailing that ultimate drift around a long corner is certainly worth the price of admission. Too  bad they also took the boring repetitive grind from a sim racer instead of mixing it up a bit. And since you can buy the exotic cars pretty much from the beginning levelling up feels a bit pointless. I ended up with over 12 mil in the bank and nothing left I wanted to spend it on.