By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Halo 4 will sell 7,793,000+ in 2012

Tagged games:

Jay520 said:
I know for a fact you've made a ton of failed predictions. If you want me to list them, all you have to do is ask.

Sales predictions? Be my guest to find them...I don't think there are any.

EDIT: Excluding Seeces 2012 sales predictions thread, because EVERYBODY did terribly in that.

Off the top of my head I can think of 2 sales predictions you've done. This one (which you were a massive 1-1.5m away from) and you're bet with pezus about ME3 selling 3.3m in 2012 (which you were like 700k away from).

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Jay520 said:
I know for a fact you've made a ton of failed predictions. If you want me to list them, all you have to do is ask.

EDIT: Excluding Seeces 2012 sales predictions thread, because EVERYBODY did terribly in that.

Off the top of my head I can think of 2 sales predictions you've done. This one (which you were a massive 1-1.5m away from) and you're bet with pezus about ME3 selling 3.3m in 2012 (which you were like 700k away from).

Your wish is my command.

I admit I'm not a good predictor. I'm just questioning the truth behind this statement:

"This is my only prediction which has been proven anything."

I'm pretty sure you've built a reputation for making inaccurate predictions. 

Also, why did you specify sales predictions? LOL. Nice try, but I didn't specify sales predictions, I was talking about predictions in general. The Metascore Prediction Thread, for example. Weren't you in last place? Yeah, I think you were. And there's more as well.

Jay520 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Jay520 said:

Your wish is my command.

I admit I'm not a good predictor. I'm just questioning the truth behind this statement:

"This is my only prediction which has been proven anything."

I'm pretty sure you've built a reputation for making inaccurate predictions. 

Also, why did you specify sales predictions? LOL. Nice try, but I didn't specify sales predictions, I was talking about predictions in general. The Metascore Prediction Thread, for example. Weren't you in last place? Yeah, I think you were. And there's more as well.

Last time I checked Ethomaz was last in the metascore prediction league...

Anyway, yeah I'm talking about sales predictions. I thought you were too (given that this is a sales prediction thread and all).

Jay520 said:

I admit I'm not a good predictor.

Dont be so hard on yourself, you actually done better than man-bear-pig on the last big prediction, sales numbers per console for 2012

Wii 360 ps3 3ds vita millions

8.5 15.1 15.4 19.8 6.4 jay520 = 3.4 4.6 3.5 6 2.8 = 4.06 million off on average

7.3 15.8 14.6 20.6 8.8 man-bear-pig 2.2 5.3 2.7 6.8 5.2 = 4.44 million off on average

of course you both suck compared to me :]

me 1.9 2.5 3.1 .8 5.4 = 2.74 million off on average

Ethomaz didnt take part so he / she doesnt count

submit your guesses for 2013 btw

All bow to me the VGChartz current reigning 3DS prediction champion 

Bet with tbone51: Pokeon X & pokemon Y will not sell more than 8 million in 2013

jarrod said:The Xbox360 or ps3 will not sell more than 75million units

July 2009 daveJ saidTrue the wii has a large lead now but by 2017 the most likely result will be 1. ps3 2. xbox360 3. wii <-- wii's successor launched in 2011 effectively killing sales of the wii

2009 daveJ said: The wii will not break the 50% marketshare barrier it will go below the 40% marketshare barrier though in the future. VGChartz members: Impossible, youre an idiot that knows nothing about sales

daveJ said:
Jay520 said:

I admit I'm not a good predictor.

Dont be so hard on yourself, you actually done better than man-bear-pig on the last big prediction, sales numbers per console for 2012

Wii 360 ps3 3ds vita millions

8.5 15.1 15.4 19.8 6.4 jay520 = 3.4 4.6 3.5 6 2.8 = 4.06 million off on average

7.3 15.8 14.6 20.6 8.8 man-bear-pig 2.2 5.3 2.7 6.8 5.2 = 4.44 million off on average

of course you both suck compared to me :]

me 1.9 2.5 3.1 .8 5.4 = 2.74 million off on average

Ethomaz didnt take part so he / she doesnt count

submit your guesses for 2013 btw

In my defence, I had only been a member of vgchartz for a month when in made these predictions. Jay has no excuse!

Around the Network

You should do a similar thread for 2013 (in fact just edit the OP)

yo_john117 said:

for what game?

Jay520 said:
yo_john117 said:

for what game?

Destiny?

Jay520 said:
yo_john117 said:

for what game? 

Same game.

pretty good prediction.