By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - October

Turkish said:
Barozi said:
Chevinator123 said:
has a mod ever been banned or had a warning?

Oh yes. Shows that everybody can change over time.

Is there a way to report users from a locked thread? Some people have not talked nicely about me in a thread that got locked while I was away.

Not sure how they weren't talking nicely, they were just calling it as it is. Man up and stop asking for it.

Around the Network
fillet said:
Turkish said:
Barozi said:
Chevinator123 said:

Is there a way to report users from a locked thread? Some people have not talked nicely about me in a thread that got locked while I was away.

Not sure how they weren't talking nicely, they were just calling it as it is. Man up and stop asking for it.

There was a post saying that I was trolling, that is not nice and is not allowed. Surely you know the rules of VGCHartz, you can't accuse anybody of trolling.

Turkish said:
fillet said:
Turkish said:
Barozi said:
Chevinator123 said:

There was a post saying that I was trolling, that is not nice and is not allowed. Surely you know the rules of VGCHartz, you can't accuse anybody of trolling.

Since you obviously didn't hear the first time...

Turkish said:
fillet said:
Turkish said:
Barozi said:
Chevinator123 said:

Making a metacritic account and giving all PS games 10/10 and all X360 games 0/10 is a ridiculous thing to do. No mods will ever take you seriously if you report people who appropriately reacted to your ridiculousness.

fillet said:
Barozi said:
Chevinator123 said:

Kantor used to get banned all the time and was an a-class troll when he first signed up. I remember it well. Now look at him, dishing out bans left right an centre.

Thanks for my 17 days on bandom Kantor this month.

Strange he only gave VGKing a 1 day ban...and me a straight up 7 and a 10 when my moderation history prior to that for those types of offences was basically non-existant.

Wait....this is the right thread for me to say this stuff?

Kantor has a clean mod history, so you must confuse him with another user. It's not possible for anyone to delete a mod history.

@ bolded:

You're lying

Your mod history has plenty of entries and all of them were in 2012.
Looks pretty fair to me.

Around the Network
fillet said:
Turkish said:
fillet said:
Turkish said:
Barozi said:
Chevinator123 said:

Since you obviously didn't hear the first time...

I'm not sure what you're implying. Saying someone is trolling is not allowed, it wasn't allowed and it won't be, are you saying it is?

man-bear-pig said:
Turkish said:
fillet said:
Turkish said:
Barozi said:
Chevinator123 said:

Making a metacritic account and giving all PS games 10/10 and all X360 games 0/10 is a ridiculous thing to do. No mods will ever take you seriously if you report people who appropriately reacted to your ridiculousness.

If Turkish actually did that then... just wow, some people.

man-bear-pig said:
Turkish said:
fillet said:
Turkish said:
Barozi said:
Chevinator123 said:

... He  seriously did that?

The depths of some, the depths...

Wow, now the all-mighty mods show off how powerful they are :) BOW DOWN folks!

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

man-bear-pig said:
Turkish said:
fillet said:
Turkish said:
Barozi said:
Chevinator123 said:

Its none of your business what I do with my metacritic account. I don't care if you don't take my reviews seriously, I make joke reviews after I saw this guy http://www.metacritic.com/user/Skycrimson

He rated DOA5 a 0 and 10 on PS3 and 360, I did the same, he rated a PS3 exclusive low, I did the same vice versa.